Complaint Review: Pacific Brochures

• Updated: Mon, July 07, 2014

• Reported By: L. Paralegal — Valdosta Georgia
Pacific Brochures
San Diego, California USA

Pacific Brochures "WORK AT HOME STUFFING ENVELOPES FOR PACIFIC BROCHURES" IT'S A S-C-A-M!! San Diego California

*General Comment: pacific brochures

*Consumer Comment: Proof it

*Consumer Comment: Don't Send Back their Stupid Brochure!

*General Comment: pacific brochures

*Consumer Comment: Hard to Believe the Positive Comments

*Consumer Comment: No envelopes after more than two months

*Consumer Comment: Be patient!

*Consumer Suggestion: I can't speak for everyone or anyone else

*Consumer Comment: Diane was very helpful...

*Consumer Suggestion: who doesn't need some easy extra money?

*Consumer Comment: I was unsure if this would work

*Consumer Comment: i am very impressed how well this turned for me...

*Consumer Comment: RESEARCH

*General Comment: paid my money and got nothing

*Consumer Comment: Has anyone received their evelopes

*Consumer Comment: in consideration

*Consumer Suggestion: Re: Lets be honest here Pacific Brochures!

*Consumer Comment: Working with Pacific Brochures

*UPDATE Employee: final response to Lisa Pearce

*Author of original report: Lets be honest here Pacific Brochures!

*Author of original report: No news yet..

*UPDATE Employee: In response to Lisa Pearce Valdosta GA

*General Comment: More info please

Attention all individuals seeking to earn extra cash at home! I thought I'd done plenty of research trying to avoid a small home based business scam...WRONG! I fell for the lure of simply stuffing a couple hundred envelopes a week for PACIFIC BROCHURES.

I never recieved ONE envelope to stuff and send out for that company!...I guess the "good news" is I'm only out $50.00 at the moment...I've asked for a refund from PACIFIC BROCHURES, so we'll see how long that will take!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Brochures/San-Diego-California/Pacific-Brochures-WORK-AT-HOME-STUFFING-ENVELOPES-FOR-PACIFIC-BROCHURES-ITS-A-S-C-A-M-1127398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Brochures

#1 General Comment

pacific brochures

AUTHOR: lilbit - ()

the people on here writing postive reviews abouth pacific brochures do you work in the company.because I don't think all these people on this site is going to be lying about no receving their envelopes and having the hardest time getting their deposit back I was going to try the company but I'm glad I didn't now after reading all these reviews.

Proof it

AUTHOR: Pip - ()

Can you independently verify that? I cannot beleive that with so many people reporting not getting anything that was promised, you and a handful are reporting something different. Smells fishey

Don't Send Back their Stupid Brochure!

AUTHOR: Lina Garcia - ()

For all those who were suckered in by this company you already know that when you request a refund they tell you to send back the brochure.  Don't waste one more minute of your time doing this and let alone stamps.  Just call your credit card company and explain what happened and they will give you back a "permanent" crredit.  That is what my credit card company did.  Why should I have to spend my stamps returning the brochure when it wasn't my fault that I never got any envelopes?

#4 General Comment

pacific brochures

AUTHOR: Chere - ()

I fell for it too,did not see one envelope ,but sure did get the workers guide in a hurry. its been 7 weeks now oh but when i call they are on the way.  They use the tracking # when they send the worthless brochure to prove they mailed the envelopes. This is what they do , and they are pretty slick doing it to. But then when i call its another game. This is called greed, and liars so i ask myself why do i want yo work for these kind of people anyway. One report i read said it all i truly believe they do report positive things about their company ,but the proof is in the pudding,and we know people by their fruit.

Hard to Believe the Positive Comments

AUTHOR: Lina Garcia - ()

To tell you the truth I don't believe any of the positive comments people have posted in the last week or so.  I tend to believe that the people posting these comments are people that work for Pacific Brochures who go in and write good things about the company.  I am not someone that gave it a try for a week and then quit.  I have been at this since March 12th and nothing.  I call Diane at least twice a week and she tells me of all the advertising they are doing and that the envelopes will come soon and they never come.  I am not going to lie like some people that say they were never able to speak to anyone because I did speak to Diane many times but that doesn't matter.  What matters is that I never got the envelopes so I could start the work.  So I truly do believe that what they advertise is not true at all.  They take your $45.00 and keep you entertained for a while and then when you finally ask for your money back they tell you to send them back their brochure.  Why should I have to send them back a brochure when I was willing to do the work and I gave them more than enough time to get this going for me and it never happened.  I was never rude when I called or e-mailed.  Give me a break, why should I have to spend my stamps returning their brochure when they led me to believe something that was totallly false.

No envelopes after more than two months

AUTHOR: Lina Garcia - ()

I see all these comments from a lot of people who are making money with the Free Mailer Program and I am wondering why after more than two months I still haven't received one envelope to stuff.  I have been in constant contact with Diane who is super nice, but I still have not received one envelope since I joined back in March.  I am really disappointed because my husband is disabled and I really need the extra income.  I am basically giving up and requesting a refund.  After more than two months I think it is time to throw in the towel.

Be patient!

AUTHOR: Justy C. - ()

Be patient! Don't worry if you didn't get your mail in the first week... you will eventually get it and if you have questions just call them, they will help you as they did in my case. It has been the first time I have actually made any money with a program like this but this program really work!

#8 Consumer Suggestion

I can't speak for everyone or anyone else

AUTHOR: kayce marcotte - ()

I can't speak for everyone or anyone else,

but for me this is a great opportunity to get some extra cash working from my home.

When I first started using the Free Mailer Program i wanted an easy way to supplement our family income, well for us is the first program that works...

Some weeks I make more then others but at the end of the month i have a nice we a more than decent payment from Pacific Brochures.

Diane was very helpful...

AUTHOR: carla d - ()

I was very unsure about the Pacific Brochures, took almost 3 weeks until I got the mail from them, i needed some explanations and I did call customer service on more occasions but every time Diane was patient and very helpful. iF you really want this to work it can work for you, you wont get rich overnight and maybe the first weeks will be slow but if you do your part this will abe nice and easy way to supplement your income.

#10 Consumer Suggestion

who doesn't need some easy extra money?

AUTHOR: shannonf - ()

Been with Pacific Brochures for just over 8 months.

They wont make you rich but you can get a decent income from this and who doesn't need some easy extra money?

I was unsure if this would work

AUTHOR: Rory Sa. - ()

Unlike others options they offer real work from home opportunity.  I was unsure if this would work but now I am earning a stable income each month.

Pacific Brochures is an incredibly,  worked for me and will work for you!

Good luck!

i am very impressed how well this turned for me...

AUTHOR: Addison L. - ()

There are so many fraudulent companies, so at first i was very skeptical about the Free Mailer Program from Pacific Brochures...

Well I'm glad i tried, and before I knew it I was receiving a check.

I really needed some extra money and I'm very impressed how well this turned for me.

RESEARCH

AUTHOR: Giselle - ()

Anyone who does any internet research on this company would never ssend them a  dime.  Why isn't the owner in prison?!

#14 General Comment

paid my money and got nothing

AUTHOR: dae - ()

I sent $50 to Pacific Brochures in the beginning of March it is now april 26 and I have yet to recieve anything except a starting guide that only tells me about other work from home programs. I called and talk to the customer service rep, she told me she couldnt do anything for me and I would have to call the number on front of the starter guide book so I did. When I called it the 1st ring didnt even ring all the way then an automated voice came on saying 'there is no one available to answer your call' then it hung up. I called multiple times and got the same thing so I called the customer service number back and she claim she called that number earlier that day and it wasnt doing that, so I called on 3 way and got the same thing so she took down my number and said she would give me a call back. That was 2 weeks ago and I still havent heard from anyone from pacific brochures and still cant get a hold to anyone on the number in the starter guide. I had read the comments before I sent money some were good some were bad but I decided to test it for myself and it did not work out for me at all. So I grade Pacific Brochures a big fat F- !!!

Has anyone received their evelopes

AUTHOR: Courtney - ()

Hello,

My name is Courtney. I am pretty new to this website, so I am not sure I am commenting in the right section. If not, I apologize. I just wanted to ask how long it normally takes to receive envelopes, and if anyone has received their envelopes, and is currently working for this company. I have read two or three fraud reports on this company, and am starting to think I made a bad decision signing up. I was just wondering if anyone could shed some light on this company.

Thanks. I would greatly appreciate that!

in consideration

AUTHOR: RoseBaby - ()

with this being my first awares of both sites: "pacific brochures" and "ripoff" I am in agreement with screen name DRBOO1968 the statement/explanation of "out of pocket" expenses are listed on Pacific Brochures website...however, being inbetween blessings my resources are sporadic in providing for a 5yr old. So I am seeking a steady income with flexible hrs to fit my sons school needs. As DRBOO1968 is giving Pacific Brochures a chance i too would like confidence in knowing it is legit. This complaint seems 50/50 to me being that another user includes the comfort of her experience with Pacific Brochures. DRBOO1968 if you would be so kind as to keep me abreast of your experience I will be grateful.

Rozion

#17 Consumer Suggestion

Re: Lets be honest here Pacific Brochures!

AUTHOR: Drboo1968 - ()

Just FYI, if you look at the Q&A section of Pacific Brochures website under the heading "Is there any other out of pocket cost to me?" it does indeed say you will need to make copies of the letters to be sent "Yes, you will need to make copies of our sales letter. It is a one page, one sided, black and white sheet. Copies cost between 2 cents and 7 cents depending on how many you get."  Can't get much more open than that.  A suggestion, you may want to do more thorough research when deciding whether or not to do business with a company.  I have done just that and decided to give Pacific Brochures a chance.  Will keep you posted on my experience.

Working with Pacific Brochures

AUTHOR: Lashonda Johnson - ()

I can't speak for anyone else, but I have been with Pacific Brochures for just over a year. Within this time I have consistently made money each and every week. Some weeks I make more then others, but I make money every week! I work this program with my elderly mother part time and it's a really nice and easy way to supplement our income.

Thanks,

Lashonda Johnson

final response to Lisa Pearce

AUTHOR: Pacific Brochures - ()

And what happened when you called customer service? People helped you every single time. I personally went out of my way to make sure you were taken care of.  Yes it is very strange that the three people YOU KNOW havent received envelopes but thousands have....interesting coincidence. At this point it seems you are very unhappy and obviously unwilling to work with us. Please return everthing and we will issue you a refund promptly. We wish you the best of luck in whatever you choose to do in the future.

Lets be honest here Pacific Brochures!

AUTHOR: L. Paralegal - ()

Just for the record; I did call customer service on 3 occasions...WHERE in the informational packet does it EVER say that I would need to be the one to make copies of the "Work From Home" insert to be sent out in the envelopes??

I personally know 3 other people who've signed up and NONE have received a single envelope...interesting coincidence..

If this were as easy and simple as you make it seem I wouldn't have posted anything in the first place!! There's more to this  process than you lead us to believe...So, please be ACCOUNTABLE for that.

No news yet..

AUTHOR: L. Paralegal - ()

In Response to your question...I called Pacific Brochures and told them it had been almost a month and no envelopes have arrived. I got an apology and was asked to send back their brochure...which I'll gladly do as its useless to me. Was super disappointed b/c I thought it seemed like reasonable work to earn some much needed extra money. If I don't get a refund by next week; I'll call my bank and report the company as fraudulent. Hope this sheds some light for you.

In response to Lisa Pearce Valdosta GA

AUTHOR: Pacific Brochures - ()

It is extremly dissapointing that Ms Pearce feels it necessary tp post these type of comments on this type of site. She never contacted us that there was any problem. If she would have we could have helped her. We have LIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS from 6am to 6pm M-F and 6am-12pm Saturday. We also have a special department to help if there is any problem with your envelopes. It is really unfortunate that anyone can post anything they want on this type of site without ANY ACCOUNTABILITY. Everything on our website is written very clearly and simply. Some people are unwilling or unable to read it though. If Lisa Pearce want's a refund, we have a SIXTY DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. It is right on the website what she needs to do, again very clearly written.

#23 General Comment

More info please

AUTHOR: liv - ()

Could You please provide more information. I also sent 50$ to pacific brochures I watied 9 days and i recieved a book that they are selling and a form that provides more information about the envelopes. It says it takes about 2 to 3 weeks for the envelopes to arrive. How long have you been waiting for the envelopes did you call them?

nodded