Complaint Review: Pacific Brochures

• Updated: Wed, July 16, 2014

• Reported By: Tammi C. — Natchitoches Louisiana
Pacific Brochures
Nationwide USA

Pacific Brochures James Naughton What a Rip Off, Company's like this should be locked up. San Diego Nationwide

I ordered this program or should I say what I thought was a program, which turns out to be a complete joke on June 12, 2014. I was then told that I would be getting the start up package in the mail within a few days. Ok so when I got the start up package in the mail it gave a number to call which is I guess suppose to be the line to Ms. Diane which she never answers the phone, if you leave her a message she never calls you back what so ever. So it leaves you to only be able to call 1800-707-1810, then you might be able to get her on the phone. I spoke to her a few times and each time she told me I was getting my envelopes in a few days, it is now July 15, 2014 and I haven't gotten anything but this start up package which tells you about other work from home jobs. I told to her again and she told me what it was taking this long because I am waiting for people to respond to my ad. Ok so now which ad is that?? Cause I don't remember putting one out, nor did anyone tell me that I would be waiting on anything other than my envelopes that still haven't made it. Who ever is writing these positive comments on this company has to be the people behind this whole scam. I've already started talking to the FBI about this and they will be looking into it. Same on these people taking people's hard earned money knowing that they don't plan to do nothing that they said they would do. May God have mercy on each and ever one of them who is behind this. I could have used that $50 on my child, please believe I won't be fooled again. Anyone thinking about doing this PLEASE don't waste your time or your money, do something else with it.

(((REDACTED))) @yahoo.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2014 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Brochures/nationwide/Pacific-Brochures-James-Naughton-What-a-Rip-Off-Companys-like-this-should-be-locked-up-1162530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Brochures