• Report: #820348

• Updated: Mon, January 09, 2012

• Reported By: Parabolica — San Diego California United States of America
Pacific Coast Home Solutions
15262 Pipeline Ln, Ste A, Huntington Beach, California United States of America

Pacific Coast Home Solutions Do-Not-Call Violation 15262 Pipeline Ln, Ste A, Huntington Beach, California

I received an unsolicited phone call from Pacific Coast Home Solutions this evening at 7:45.  The rep, TJ, told me that they wanted to give me the chance to have my windows replaced for free, that his boss would be in my neighbourhood tomorrow, and wanted to know when I could meet with him.

When I asked TJ how he got around violating the do-not-call law (my number is registered), he mumbled something about phone numbers getting jumbled and apologized.  He was polite.  I filed a complaint on donotcall.gov.  We are getting more and more of these calls, almost as if the law never existed.

A company that makes a habit of violating the do-not-call registry (Google them) should go out of business.  The offer itself would insult the intelligence of a 3-year-old. This is a company to avoid!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2012 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Coast-Home-Solutions/Huntington-Beach-California-92649/Pacific-Coast-Home-Solutions-Do-Not-Call-Violation-15262-Pipeline-Ln-Ste-A-Huntington-B-820348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Coast Home Solutions