Complaint Review: Pacific Coast Mitigation Association

• Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: Andi — San jose California
Pacific Coast Mitigation Association
1820 E. Garry Ave ste 107 santa ana, California United States of America

Pacific Coast Mitigation Association Empoyees threatened & harrassed me after I informmed them that I was a domestic violence victim in hiding & did not know of the debt they were tring to collect. santa ana, California

My sister recieved a phone call from an individual at Pacific Coast Mitigation Association and she was instucted to have me call them by 6pm to stop a process server from showing up on my front door step. When I called Them at 5pm I spoke with a Mr. Laughlin who at first seemed polite.

I explained to Mr. Laughlin that I did not know of this debt that I had and that I was a domestic violence victim who had been homeless and in hiding and that since 2010 I have been very ill and am currently disabled with no income he became very pushy with me.

I told him I had no money to pay off this debt and that I may be able to borrow some money from a friend or family member he ask me who but I did not give him a name. I called them back because they threatened to send someone to my home & threatened to put me in front of a judge. From this conversation I felt that if I didnt cooperate that I would go to jail.

I was given until 9am on 4/16/13 to call them & make a deal with them. My Step mom who is certified by the state of california as a domestic violence & rape crisis counselor call them this morning and spoke with another individual and told him Mr. Laughlin better not contact me or we will file charges. But I feel that this company should not be able to opperate because the employees use threats & harrass people in order to collect money. I found this site online when I typed in the company name and apparentley I'm not the only one who this company has done this too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Coast-Mitigation-Association/santa-ana-California-92705/Pacific-Coast-Mitigation-Association-Empoyees-threatened-harrassed-me-after-I-informmed-1043722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Coast Mitigation Association