Complaint Review: Pacific Coast Powder Coating

• Updated: Fri, June 20, 2014

• Reported By: Alysha — Lancaster California
Pacific Coast Powder Coating
1817 East Ave Q Ste C1 Palmdale, California USA

Pacific Coast Powder Coating promised a finished product they hadn't even started... Palmdale California

Went to Pacific Coast Powder Coating about two and a half weeks ago wanting a very large bird cage stripped and powder coated, was promised the works and was told it'd be done late the following week, which was fine considering the detail I knew that had to go into it. That weekend passed without a word as to the finished product or the progress thereof so I waited until Monday to inquire about it. Kevin couldn't give me a straight answer as to the progress, said it wasn't ready yet but it'd be finished by the end of the week. I stopped by today to see my finished or at least nearly finished product and pay in full the amount agreed to when Brandon told me they were only about halfway done with the stripping... At this point I was done dealing with the false promises, after nearly three weeks in this shop I needed this done as soon as possible and asked him to bring my cage out so I could take my business elsewhere.. After about 10 mins Brandon came out to me asking if I'd be able to pick it up in the morning because it was "buried in the back".. I assured him that I needed it right then and after another 10-15 mins another fellow brought my cage out on a forklift in the exact condition I had brought it to the shop in. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WAS DONE. I asked the fellow if he could point out the "half finished" stripping and he told me they hadn't started it yet.... I had an estimate done at another shop directly thereafter and was told it'd be done by mid next week at less than half the price quoted by Kevin. I am very disappointed in Pacific Coast Powder Coating.. lying to customers is bad business any way you look at it, I trusted them to deliver on their word to which they failed miserably.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Coast-Powder-Coating/Palmdale-California-93550/Pacific-Coast-Powder-Coating-promised-a-finished-product-they-hadnt-even-started-Palm-1084115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Coast Powder Coating