Complaint Review: Pacific Coast Rebath

• Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By: Ito — Ventura California United States of America
Pacific Coast Rebath
409 Calle San Pablo #108 Camarillo, California United States of America

Pacific Coast Rebath Pacific Coast Re-Bath Rip off company: Class actionable Camarillo, California

*Consumer Comment: Angry customer

*UPDATE Employee: Two sides to every story

*UPDATE Employee: Can I help?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2010 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Coast-Rebath/Camarillo-California-93012/Pacific-Coast-Rebath-Pacific-Coast-Re-Bath-Rip-off-company-Class-actionable-Camarillo-C-596471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Coast Rebath

Angry customer

AUTHOR: Lawman1015 - (United States of America)

Well.....Aimee,

I called Rebath in Riverside for a remodeling bathroom job on July 5th.  The owner Russel Pawley told me it would be an easy 2 day installation job and would start on July 15th.  As of Sept 5th, they still were not ready to start and charge my credit card $3500.  After 60 days of delays, I cancelled the job and the NEW owner Keith Siegle refuses to refund my money.  Again, they never started work after 6o days of accuses and delays.  I contacted Calif Contractors License Board and Rebath refuses to refund my money.

I am now in contact with the REBATH bond company, BBB, Calif License Contrators Board for a refund and even wrote a letter to REBATH Corp office without response.

How can you help me, Aimee?

Two sides to every story

AUTHOR: customer care - (United States of America)

As an employee of Pacific Coast Rebath who works in the Customer Care Department, I can say without hesitation, that we would never ignore a complaint, and we always stand behind our warranty.  We are a Franchise, and as such, cannot just walk away from a problem.  We have a reputation to protect, and we also have thousands of satisfied customers.  As the world's largest bath remodeler, we come across all different types of people and personalities.  There will always be a few that, for whatever reason, will try to spoil the pot. But the proof is in the pudding, as we continue to meet our clients' needs, and continue to receive their referrals, to neighbors, friends and family. That says it all!

Can I help?

AUTHOR: Aimee - (United States of America)

This is Aimee of ReBath. I just discovered your post and would be happy to look into the incident you refer to. Would you email details so that I may address it? My email is awilliams [@] rebath.com.