Complaint Review: Pacific Corporate Service

• Submitted: Wed, December 12, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: J.L. — PGH Pennsylvania United States of America
Pacific Corporate Service
3225 McLeof Dr. Ste. 100 Las Vegas, NV 89121 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Pacific Corporate Service I'm the lady who was ripped off in PA Las Vegas, Nevada

Hello,

I was the pastry shop in PA that got ripped off.  I think we should get the news media involved. I have been trying to get a reporter to take the story. I think it would serve Pacific Corporate Servcices right to have camera crews and reporters up their asses and let them answer to the public.

Maybe then, they will be shut down. Then, they will not be able to harm anyone else.

Does anyone know anybody in the news media that we can all tell our story to?

I know myself, my company was ripped off $495.00, and right now, probably like the rest of you,

I could sure use that money. It's not fair that they get to rip us off, and still stay in business. I think this needs to go more public than just this website; although, I am glad that this website exists.

Thank you to anyone out there who might know of a person in the media that can help us all go public with this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Corporate-Service/Las-Vegas-Nevada-866/Pacific-Corporate-Service-Im-the-lady-who-was-ripped-off-in-PA-Las-Vegas-Nevada-981075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Corporate Service