Complaint Review: Pacific Corporate Services

• Updated: Fri, July 27, 2012

• Reported By: J.L. — PGH Pennsylvania United States of America
Pacific Corporate Services
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Pacific Corporate Services I was promised 100,000 in "Obama Stimulus Money" Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Take Them To Court

*Consumer Comment: SUE THEM !

Hello, I too am a victim of Pacific Corporate Services. In the fall of 2011, I was called by a Mr. Romerro.

He told me that my business qualified for "Obama Stimulus Money." I was told that they dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's to get me the money. I even had Mr. Romerro e-mail me with the information, and in the web browser he did put Obama Stimulus Money. He told me the money was guaranteed or my money would be returned to me. Then I was passed onto a Mr. Anthony Campbell, the credit manager. Same story.

It wasn't until I received a phone call from a nasty man, Neftali, that said they shouldn't have said what they said. All of a sudden, the story changed. So, I telephoned Mr. Romerro, and asked him what was going on. He told me, "That's what they tell us to say ma'am." I then kept trying to get a hold of Mr. Campbell. No response. Finally, I didn't want to deal with the Neftali guy any more, so I was given to Mr. Mazzone.

Yet, itermittelnly, even though I explicitly said I didn't want Neftali to call any more, he did on other ocassions. Also a Mr. Welch called at one time -- an older gentleman that went on and on and on. He was also hard to undrestand as that the clarity of his voice was questionable. I kept saying, I can't understand what you're saying."   Others called too, wanting more money to go to SBA, and write business plans, etc... I told them to work with the 495.00 that I had scraped up to give them.

Mr. Mazzone was polite, and I filled out the platform, although at the beginning, I was told that they did the work. Then, I kept asking, when the money would be coming. All I kept hearing was soon. Then Mr. Mazzone at one juncture said, "Christmas." Well things really got bad here at the business (economy, etc.). So, he referred me to a gentleman that has his own company. The gentleman's company is not a subsidiary or a sister company of Pacific Corp Services.

The gentleman   did not promis or get me "Obama Stimulus money." Mr. Mazzone tried to say, well we got you this guy, so we're done. But to this date, still no Obama Stimulus money. I have contacted the Nevada State Attorney General's Office. They sent me a letter referring me to the FBI, which is my next step. Also, I went through the FTC, and the BBB -- Southern Nevada division. I urge all of you to please go to the FBI.

I also had a lawyer send a letter to Pacific Corp. All I want is either what was promised or the $495.00 back. However, I want to thank all of you for coming forward to report this. I actually stumbled into this site by accident. Hopefully, we will all get what was fraudulently taken from us. It is a disgrace that a company would take advantage of any business in this economic climate. Shame... Shame on Pacific Corporate Services!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2012 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Corporate-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Pacific-Corporate-Services-I-was-promised-100000-in-Obama-Stimulus-Money-Las-Vegas-Ne-883754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Corporate Services

Take Them To Court

AUTHOR: ace - (USA)

Take Them To Court  While The President of the company lives it up !

SUE THEM !