Complaint Review: Pacific Corporate Services

• Updated: Wed, September 14, 2011

• Reported By: ace — Henderson Nevada USA
Pacific Corporate Services
3225 McLeod Dr. Suite 100 Internet United States of America

Pacific Corporate Services John Olson Told be my small business qualified for small business loan for 187,000 Internet

At first on 1-6-11 i was contacted by this company telling me they call get my small business credit established. After completing 6 steps of program i get a call from them telling me my "we have good news" your small business has just been approved for 187,000 for Business Funding,Bank Business Plan and Loan Request Package. After submitting 2850.00 for retainer,plus filling out over 80 documents,i'm told 3 weeks later "I Don't Qualify " . Please note : these guys no my business well for that last 7 months. After my continued calling to get my money back,i'm referred to other peoples in the company saying "we are going to find a plan for you " over and over,after i continue to ask questions i'm transferred to more and more people in this company passing the buck telling me "It's not my department "
Small Business Owners "If Your Smart,Stay Away From This Rip Off Company"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2011 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Corporate-Services/internet/Pacific-Corporate-Services-John-Olson-Told-be-my-small-business-qualified-for-small-busin-776775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Corporate Services