Complaint Review: Pacific Creditors Association

• Submitted: Thu, October 09, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 09, 2008

• Reported By:west sacramento California
Pacific Creditors Association
http://www.pcacollect.com/ Livemore, California U.S.A.

Pacific Creditors Association Pacific Creditors Association Without the collection process, directly report to credit bureau to simplify the process. Easy money for them! Bad for their clients! Livemore California

This collection agency had tried to collecting me on the towing fee that I had already paid and authorized the tow company to dump that wrecked motorcycle for me 4 years ago. This collection agency had never contacting me for this collection issue and reporting me to credit bureau causing me have a bad record in my credit report. Without any notice from the collection agency they reported me to the credit bureau. Fortunately, I am able to provide proves of that I had already paid the towing company to dump it for me. The person who handles my case were named Jessica Lopez. After she received my prove she had ceased the collection process and send me an acknolodge letter to prove it.

The whole process only takes them less then 3 months from beginning of the collecting to report it credit bureau and they don't even bother to collect. Its sad and bad for their client to hire these none-responsbile collection agency and for those who bearer the blame of owning them money.

Huang
west sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2008 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Creditors-Association/Livemore-California-94550/Pacific-Creditors-Association-Pacific-Creditors-Association-Without-the-collection-process-379824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Creditors Association