Complaint Review: Pacific Debt Relief, Jason Begley

• Submitted: Sun, February 22, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, August 06, 2011

• Reported By:Phoenix California
Pacific Debt Relief, Jason Begley
1787 Pomona #L Corona, California U.S.A.

Pacific Debt Relief, Jason Begley SCAM!!!! DECEPTIVE!!!! BEWARE!!! California

*UPDATE Employee: Complaint is not regarding Pacific Debt, Inc.

*Consumer Comment: Loved Pacific Debe

Finding out that this company was just formed in 2009, and out of a garage. Jason Begley has sold this company as if its been in business for years. He also stated my credit would not be affected by joining. WRONG!!!!! He preys on helpless clients and wants to just have them sign up then later on, we would have found out the worst.

He also stated that he has in house attorneys. NOT TRUE TOO!!! In my research I found that they use an outsource for the negotiations. That was pretty shady trying to pass as a full service company.

Buyer beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's bad enough to have the economy as bad as it is. We really dont need a company like this doing these things against inocent and trusting clients.

Steve
Phoenix, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2009 11:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Debt-Relief-Jason-Begley/Corona-California-92880/Pacific-Debt-Relief-Jason-Begley-SCAM-DECEPTIVE-BEWARE-California-427313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Debt Relief, Jason Begley

Complaint is not regarding Pacific Debt, Inc.

AUTHOR: PDIOpsManager - (United States of America)

Please be advised that this complaint is not regarding Pacific Debt, Inc. located in San Diego, CA.

Pacific Debt, Inc. has been in business since 2002, is an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating and has never employed a Jason Begley.

This consumer's complaint pertains to a different company with a similar name "Pacific Debt Relief" which is based out of Irvine, CA.

Loved Pacific Debe

AUTHOR: tina - (United States of America)

I contacted this company in March of 2009. They were straightforward with me...I was 90,000 in debt and drowning so to speak...I talked with Andrew, the rep,and he laid out the whole situation and what they could and could not do to help...I went with the company, and I have to say, so far, that they have been true to their word. I have been able to resolve 70,000 of my debt, and am finishing up the last of my creditors the next month. I am stepping away from my debt, and will be debt free in February of this next year. No one lied to me or treated me poorly. IN fact, I have to say that I would recommend this particular company to anyone I know. I am sorry that Steve did not have the same experience that I did. I have had the same team working with me throughout the whole process and they have been accessable, friendly and very helpful during this whole experience..Everything they said that would happen came to pass, and every step of the way they were there for me. I am completely pleased and satisfied with their handling of my debt problems.

Tina