Complaint Review: Pacific Excursions - Fortune Fiduciary - Fabian Smith - Charles Brown

• Submitted: Thu, March 16, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, September 19, 2008

• Reported By:Napa California
Pacific Excursions - Fortune Fiduciary - Fabian Smith - Charles Brown
725 6th Street Vallejo, California U.S.A.

Pacific Excursions - Fortune Fiduciary - Fabian Smith - Charles Brown ripoff taking deposit and canceling charter at last minute and not refunding money Vallejo California

*Consumer Comment: I have been ripped off by them too. District Attorney contacted me saying Fabian Smith have been found guilty!

I booked a Charter Bus from Pacific Excursions that I found on Internet. Their web sight looked very professional and I check with companies in San Francisco that knew of this company and reccommended them. He requested a check (sent against my better judgement) as they were in the process of moving. The bus charter for 44 people was booked for March 11th & 12th in Las Vegas. I kept in contact with him for 5 weeks making sure that we were confirmed. I could not contact him for 2 days (March 6&7th). Finally on March 8th he told me that he did not have a bus for us and he didn't have my money either. He told me to contact his attorney and they would handle my refund. The attorney has never heard of them and he will not return my calls or e-mails. He is still in business and conducting charter & tours. I don't want anyone else Ripped Off like I was. I have reported him to BBB, District Attorney, San Francisco Vistors Bureau, and anyone else I can let know of his fraudulant bussiness tactics.

Dori
Napa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2006 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Excursions-Fortune-Fiduciary-Fabian-Smith-Charles-Brown/Vallejo-California-94590/Pacific-Excursions-Fortune-Fiduciary-Fabian-Smith-Charles-Brown-ripoff-taking-deposi-181627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Excursions - Fortune Fiduciary - Fabian Smith - Charles Brown

AUTHOR: Lucky - (U.S.A.)

Make sure you contact the Alameda County's District Attorney's Office!
Let's get this Fabian Smith pay for his cruel scams!