Complaint Review: Pacific Liberty

• Reported By:baton rouge Louisiana
Pacific Liberty
Toronto, Ontario Canada

Pacific Liberty ripoff terrible business practices. Toronto Ontario

I received a phone call from a company called Pacific Liberty telling me that I had been approved for a credit card with 1000.00 credit limit. I was told that 279.00 would be drafted from my account. I checked this website days after the transaction had been done. I then tried to do a stop payment on this transaction but was unsucessful. The money was drafted from my checking account and I am still trying to get my money back to no avail. I have contacted them several times since this transaction and cannot reach anyone. Something needs to be done to this people for this terrible business practices.

baton rouge, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2004 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Liberty/Toronto-Ontario/Pacific-Liberty-ripoff-terrible-business-practices-Toronto-Ontario-83962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Liberty