Complaint Review: Pacific Modeling And Acting Academy - Stanley Robinson

• Submitted: Sat, December 20, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 20, 2008

• Reported By:Henderson Nevada
Pacific Modeling And Acting Academy - Stanley Robinson
3400 Paradise Road Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Pacific Modeling And Acting Academy - Stanley Robinson I worked as an instructor for the Las Vegas operation and was sent an email that my service were no longer need and I was never paid. Las Vegas Nevada

I have been reading the reports posted and feel terrible for these families. I worked with many of their children. I was one of the teachers at the Las Vegas school. I worked for a couple of months and then received an email stating that my services were no longer needed as the company was filing bankruptcy.

In addition, I would not be getting paid for any of the hours I put in. I did not lose as much money as some of these families but I worked for PMAA as a second job to help make ends meet so I understand the loss as well. I recently spoke to the director from the Las Vegas school and she is going after Mr. Robinson. I was curious as if there was an active class action suit as would do what I could to help. I was completely blindsided by this company as well.

Toni
Henderson, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2008 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Modeling-And-Acting-Academy-Stanley-Robinson/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89169/Pacific-Modeling-And-Acting-Academy-Stanley-Robinson-I-worked-as-an-instructor-for-the-L-403574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Modeling And Acting Academy - Stanley Robinson