Complaint Review: Pacific National Bank

• Submitted: Sat, December 29, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, December 29, 2007

• Reported By:san francisco California
Pacific National Bank
22268 Foothill Blvd Hayward, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 510-889-7473
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Pacific National Bank, Xavier, Misleading Predatory Behavior Against Senior Citizens Hayward California

I opened an account so that I may access my SSI aged benefits on December 20, 2007. I was told that my money would have to be held, even thought it was a government check, for 9 days. I was not told it would be 9 business days, which didn't include weekends and Christmas. I didn't mind not having money a little bit after Christmas, but was told today, 9 days after the day I opened the account, that I won't even have my money for the new year. I can not access my money until January 4, 2008. This was not disclosed to me, because had I known that it would be 9 business days, I would not have opened the account. I plan on closing my account on January 4, 2008, for all the trauma and disgust that I had to endure, from not having any access to my money.

Lud
san francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2007 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-National-Bank/Hayward-California-94541/Pacific-National-Bank-Xavier-Misleading-Predatory-Behavior-Against-Senior-Citizens-Haywa-295559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific National Bank