Complaint Review: Pacific Palm Destinations

• Updated: Tue, April 17, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Coventry Rhode Island United States of America
Pacific Palm Destinations
Internet, Select State/Province United States of America

Pacific Palm Destinations Any Minute Travel, Funjet Vacayions, Pacific Palms Escrow embarrassed Internet, Other

In January of 2012 we recieved a postcard offering free airline tickets with a southwest symbol, offering 2 free airline tickets for a 1/2 hour of our time. I was very suspicious.

We went to the appt. They asked for our i.d and credit card. We sat down in an area that had vacation destination materials. We entered a room of aprx. 10 couples and that was where we met (Preacher Gerald Jackson)

OK, so to save all the gory detais anyway I proceeded to google the company on my new smart phone. I couldn't find any thing on either of the company names that I had off their screen. We fell for the scam but not without me calling them on a ton of things that I was suspiciousabout.

We paid over $5000.00 that night . The next day still feeling sick and suspuious I called my State Better Business Bureau. They had no info on either of the companies.

We treied to book a vacation and ended up canceling on them and getting a better deal from our travel agent. We then had to call our credit card co. to get our money back for that trip over $4000.00. They said they would send me a refund of the difference. I still have not recieved it. I tried booking another vacation through them. There is still no deal to be had. My travel agent has come up with a better price for more again. So much for me being my own travel agent. Steve was the person I dealt with and he and I have had many angry matches on the phone. He sounds like a real piece of work. I hope the Preacher and all his followers rot in hell when they are finally caught. All people like ourselves are trying to do is get a little much needed R and R for our families in these crazy economic times. What a Scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2012 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Palm-Destinations/Internet-Select-StateProvince-/Pacific-Palm-Destinations-Any-Minute-Travel-Funjet-Vacayions-Pacific-Palms-Escrow-embarr-869996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Palm Destinations