Complaint Review: Pacific Web Works/ Go Web Biz/ Bez/ Google Home Biz

• Submitted: Wed, July 08, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 08, 2009

• Reported By:Fayetteville North Carolina
Pacific Web Works/ Go Web Biz/ Bez/ Google Home Biz
pacificwebworks.com Salt LAke City, Utah U.S.A.

Pacific Web Works/ Go Web Biz, Bez / Google Home Biz Illegal Charge to credit card - SCAM BEWARE ! ! Salt LAke City Utah

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

Ordered it online... went to sites.. given general business information nothing to stand out to assist for creating your own business. Tried calling on July 3rd... 7 days later to cancel- they were closed for the holiday BUT charged my credit card over 70 dollars effective on Saturday the 4th of July ( the holdiay they were closed for). Finally reached them on the following Monday and they said they could only give me partial credit due to being late calling to cancel... WHAT ?? They were closed and I had no way of getting a hold of anyone. When I went to their website and tried to get a customer service email text box so I could get it cancelled... it just gave me listings of how to set up some sort of customer service track system... nothing for THEIR business to contact them. Then I had 12 other calls from "businesses" wanting for me to try a new free 7 or 14 day trial of their business to aid in my success for my newly created web business. Had I taken on these... it would have cost me over 1000.00 IF I forgot to cancel and they started charging me by the month ( that was just for the first month).

Fayetteville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2009 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Web-Works-Go-Web-Biz-Bez-Google-Home-Biz/Salt-LAke-City-Utah/Pacific-Web-Works-Go-Web-Biz-Bez-Google-Home-Biz-Illegal-Charge-to-credit-card-SCAM-467331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Web Works/ Go Web Biz/ Bez/ Google Home Biz