Complaint Review: Pacific Web Works ,PW EAuction

• Submitted: Sat, March 08, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 14, 2008

• Reported By:North Dighton Massachusetts
Pacific Web Works ,PW EAuction
230 West 400 So. 1st Floor Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Pacific Web Works ,PW EAuction ripped off my account for $59.90 in an unsolicited theft. Salt Lake City Utah

*Consumer Suggestion: You might be able to get your money back through this guy

PW EAuction took a totally unsolicited amount of money $59.90 from my Mastercard account. I did not request nor receive any service from them. This was an outright theft. It happened on 3/3/08 I contacted them and demanded my money back at which time I received a ridiculous mocking response by e-mail. I have not heard back from them since I responded with another demand for my money.

I have since begun to report them to government agencies. First the Utah Attorney General's Office. Then E-Commerce.gov which is a new agency and is available to consumers through the US government on-line portal. It puts Pacific Webworks Inc. on the lists of Consumer Protection Agencies in 21 countries. Everyone ripped off by them should file a complaint there.

These people are thieves! Like any thief they belong in prison. People need to stick together against this company and its affiliates until action is taken against them. Next I will be filing with the US Attorney General and the Massachusetts Attorney General.

Linda
North Dighton, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2008 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Web-Works-PW-EAuction/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84101/Pacific-Web-Works-PW-EAuction-ripped-off-my-account-for-5990-in-an-unsolicited-theft-S-315939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Web Works ,PW EAuction

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You might be able to get your money back through this guy

AUTHOR: Ots - (U.S.A.)

I'm not 100% because it's not back in my account yet though they claim it posted out of theirs yesterday. I emailed every email I could find from the company and got a response (and hopefully a refund) from this guy.

[email protected]

I also suggest filing an on-line report with the the FTC since the Utah authorities seem to have failed to address this company and their tactics and many names.

Good luck!