Complaint Review: Pacific Web Works

• Submitted: Mon, June 09, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 09, 2008

• Reported By:Payson Utah
Pacific Web Works
230 West 400 South, 1st Floor Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Pacific Web Works Fraudulent credit card charges, no services delivered Salt Lake City Utah

*Author of original report: Scammers 'Pacific Web Works' are going down!

I have had charges on my credit card for the last two months from eauction, and a telephone number. I called and it is Pacific Web Works. I spoke with President Christian Larson, told him that I don't recognize the charge, that I have never accessed their service. He said, "We don't give refunds, you're past your free trial, you owe the money."

They bait you in with an internet offer that reads free trial, and you pay $1.95 on your credit card, and then they have you hooked. After the 14 days free period, they start billing your credit card $59.90 each month. Chris would not tell me anything, other than if I didn't buy this, to file a police report. I asked him what I get for the money, he just kept saying "Our services" I asked him if they call or mail anything out, he said that they make a confirmation phone call. I didn't receive one.

They got $121.75 of my money aqnd I want my money refunded. I also contacted the Ut Dept of Consumer Affairs, they have investigated these guys before and penalized them for indecent business practices. Time to get rid of these leaches! I called the UT Better Business Bureau, they rate them "UNSATISFACTORY" and give a long list of reasons and rip offs!

I reported them to UT BBB, Dept of Commerce, my credit card company, and will do my best to give them BAD PUBLICITY!!!!! Shame on You Pacific Web Works!

Julieb
Payson, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2008 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Web-Works/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84101/Pacific-Web-Works-Fraudulent-credit-card-charges-no-services-delivered-Salt-Lake-City-Uta-338623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Web Works

Scammers 'Pacific Web Works' are going down!

AUTHOR: Julieb - (U.S.A.)

Category, Internet Fraud please.