Complaint Review: Pacific Web Works

• Submitted: Wed, September 12, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, September 12, 2007

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Pacific Web Works
180 South 300 West, Suite 400 Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Web Works Web Works Pacific Web Works Pacific Web Works IS A RIP OFF PLEASE DON'T SEND THEM YOUR MONEY !!! Utah Salt Lake City Utah

Michelle Sanders Call me about 20 times to offer EBAY PROFITS MADE EASY package I finally agreed and give her my credit card info for postage and handling. The package didn't arrive two week later so I called; a week later I called again finally I received it. Two weeks earlier my account was charged $49.90 I called and Aaron canceled the membership for me on the 14th day after the order was placed. I asked for a refund on the 14th day acording to their policy but they refused to give me back MY $49.90. THIS COMPANY IS A RIPOFF PLEASE DO NOT SEND THEM YOUR MONEY !!!

Gairy
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2007 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Web-Works/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84101/Web-Works-Web-Works-Pacific-Web-Works-Pacific-Web-Works-IS-A-RIP-OFF-PLEASE-DONT-SEND-TH-274361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Web Works