Complaint Review: Pacific WebWorks - EAuction

• Submitted: Wed, April 23, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 23, 2008

• Reported By:Duluth Georgia
Pacific WebWorks - EAuction
230 West 400 South 1st Floor Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Pacific Works - EAuction They charged me $59.90 and I never knew about the charge before I applied for this site. Salt Lake City Utah

I just found out today, I was charged $59.90 on April 21, 2008 from eAUCTION. I joined this site because it said they will send me a toolkit to help be become a better e-bay seller and with a one time payment of $1.95. I've read the terms and conditions, and it does not say they will charge me $59.90. I called the number 8004974988 and they redirect me twice, and I was put on hold for 6 minutes, thinking I would get my money back. But they hung up on me. I called again and this time I was fustrated, I asked for a refund directly. They said they will not give me a refund, because it saids in the terms & conditions that they will charge me $59.90 after 14 days. I told them to cancel my account immediately and I went back to the website to check the terms and condition to see if I read wrong, but it does not say that. I did not recieve the toolkit or any emails or letters from them. I DID NOT BENEFIT FROM THEM AT ALL, BUT INSTEAD I PAID THEM A TOTAL OF $61.85 FOR NOTHING! I am a student and I work really hard to make that money, but they ripped me off. The customer service people do not have full knowledge about this site and they gave me false information about the terms. I will definitely contact my bankaccount and dispute with this company.

Duluth, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2008 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-WebWorks-EAuction/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84101/Pacific-Works-EAuction-They-charged-me-5990-and-I-never-knew-about-the-charge-before-I-328319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific WebWorks - EAuction