rank

• Submitted: Tue, May 26, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 26, 2009

• Reported By:Wigan Other
Pacific WebWorks - eAuction
180 South 300 West Suite 400 Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Pacific WebWorks -eAuction Invited to purchase a Google Home Business Kit, as a means of making an income by working from my home Salt Lake City Utah 84101 *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

Following an advertisement on the internet, I was invited to purchase a Google Home Business Kit, which was supposed to enable me to make an income for me, working from my home address. I completed my personal details, and since then have had 2 preliminary payments of 1.97 USD paid by my Credit Card. Since then I understand (although this was not made clear in the advertisement) that I will be charged 49.90 USD each month. I have tried to telephone this company to cancel my payments, but the telephone number that they listed is not known. No information or goods have been sent by this company to my address to enable me to use the Home Business Kit. I am now sending the company to the address listed above, cancelling any further payments and requesting the money back that I have paid already..

Taxy
Wigan
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2009 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-WebWorks-eAuction/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84101/Pacific-WebWorks-eAuction-Invited-to-purchase-a-Google-Home-Business-Kit-as-a-means-of-m-455246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific WebWorks - eAuction