Complaint Review: Pacific WebWorks

• Updated: Wed, September 30, 2009

• Reported By: Jenny — Westlake Village California USA
Pacific WebWorks
pacificwebworks.com Internet United States of America

Pacific WebWorks Pacific Webworks, PWW Internet Biz, Everprofits.com, Invex Enterprises, Amazon Webstores.com Scammed! We all NEED to file a Report with the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION! Internet

Scammed! After you contact your bank, please people, you need to contact the Federal Trade Commission and file a complaint. That is the only way these people will get investigated and go down.
This is a scam. I canceled my account with Amazonwebstores on 8/25/09 and was charged a month later for $79.90 from PWW and 69.97 from Invex
 The following companies: Everprofits.com, aka Invex Ventures, aka Amazon Webstores.com, aka PWW Internet Biz, is all for the same complaint PACIFIC WEBWORKS. They are posing as Google and automatically enrolling people into monthy memberships without their approval. I called PWW INTERNET BIZ #800-497-4988, (this is Pacific WebWorks) and spoke to April. I told her I wanted a copy of these term and conditions that I am being held to, that I did not agree to. She told me she could not provide them, that they where working on the computers, then she said she will get a manager, placed me on hold for 2 minutes and then hung up I immediately called back spoke to an Al and told him I wanted April back on the phone immediately, he tried to say she wasnt available, when I furthur demanded he said hold on, placed me on hold and hung up too!

These companies emails and the original conformation for my $1.97 ebay dvd purchase all come from the same company email!! Which is Pacific Webworks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2009 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-WebWorks/internet/Pacific-WebWorks-Pacific-Webworks-PWW-Internet-Biz-Everprofitscom-Invex-Enterprises-502208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific WebWorks