Complaint Review: Pacific Webwork

• Submitted: Tue, March 11, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 11, 2008

• Reported By:Amarillo Texas
Pacific Webwork
N/a Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Pacific Webwork Stealing its way to success on the Web Salt Lake City Utah

Pacific Webwork is still at it. A 59.90 amount was charged to my account. I didn't make it nopr did I authorize anyone to make it. Company officials refused to refund the amount no matter that I didn't sign up for it nor receive anything for it. The company wants a police report but that still doesn't guarantee my refund. The irony of all this is: the service I supposedly signed up for - how to make money on the web. Pacific Webwork done broke the code - just steal it. As I tried to work my way up to someone in authority, I was informed by the supervisor of the billing department that there wasn't anyone higher than she. Really. Who do you answer to?

The President and CEO. Really, the supervisor answers only to the CEO? Baloney. Or, more probably, the company is baloney.

I am filing a report with my local police department. I'm filing a compliant with both the attorneys general of Texas and Utah. I'll bet this is not the first time they heard of these thugs. And in the home of the Mormon Church.

What they expect is for me just to say the hell with it and drop it and let them keep the money. I won't. I'm disabled and I have plenty of time to continue this.

Mrb
Amarillo, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2008 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Webwork/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/Pacific-Webwork-Stealing-its-way-to-success-on-the-Web-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-316906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Webwork