Complaint Review: Pacific Webworks DBA PW EAUCTION

• Submitted: Mon, April 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 14, 2008

• Reported By:Mentor Ohio
Pacific Webworks DBA PW EAUCTION
230 West 400 South 1st Floor Salt Lake City, UT 84101 SALT LAKE CITY, Utah U.S.A.

Credit card was initially billed for 1.95, then subsequent month for 59.90. AMEX is "investigating" but so far has not stopped billing. I have never heard of this company until I saw the charge on my AMEX bill. Then I remembered a strange phone message on my answering machine when I returned from an overseas trip, about a request that I had supposedly made. Since I was out of the country at the time it didn't make sense, and I ignored it. I have no idea how they obtained my credit card number.

Mentor, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2008 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Webworks-DBA-PW-EAUCTION/SALT-LAKE-CITY-Utah-84101/Pacific-Webworks-DBA-PW-EAUCTION-FRAUDULANT-CREDIT-CARD-CHARGES-SALT-LAKE-CITY-Utah-325932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Webworks DBA PW EAUCTION