Complaint Review: Pacific Webworks, Inc

• Submitted: Tue, July 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 15, 2008

• Reported By:Wappingers Falls New York
Pacific Webworks, Inc
230 West 400 South 1st Floor Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-497-4988
  • Web:
  • Category: Auctions

Pacific Webworks, Inc pacific webworks charges for fake "services" and refuses to compensate Salt Lake City Utah

I filled out a survey about a different company on a survey website, which was obviously a bad idea. Pacific Webworks got my card number and information from that site and has been charging me.

I did a free trial on the website that pacific webworks got my information from and cancelled the same day. The company now says they have no record of my cancellation and refuses to give me my money back for two months of charges.

Luckily my credit card company took care of the most recent ones, but cannot do the first two. The only thing they said to me was that they would need the email with the cancellation number, which I no longer have because I tried to cancel in february.

I was charged 59.90 every month and have had no service provided by them because I did not know they existed until they started charging my credit card. Minus what my credit card company paid back to me, Pacific Webworks owes me 119.80.

Laurel
Wappingers Falls, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2008 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Webworks-Inc/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84101/Pacific-Webworks-Inc-pacific-webworks-charges-for-fake-services-and-refuses-to-compensa-351465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Webworks, Inc