Complaint Review: Pacific Webworks, Inc

• Updated: Wed, November 25, 2009

• Reported By: buddybouy — Northern Calif California United States of America
Pacific Webworks, Inc
230 West 400 South, Suite 100 Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Pacific Webworks, Inc Google Biz Kit Ordered a $2 e-book online and they hide the terms and conditions and then charged me for $69 for something I did not want nor did I realize I was agreeing to any terms. Then no refund! Scammers! Salt Lake City, Utah

I was curious about these Google Biz kits you see on the web.  I ordered a $2 item.  Next thing I see charges on my credit card for $69 for something I never purchased.  Turns out this scammer company hides the terms and conditions below the screen where you canot see it and would not likely look for anything. By buying the $2 item I apparently agreed to purchase some other services from them for $69 a month until cancelled.

When I complained via telephone they were adamant about the facts that I had agreed when I signed up and they will not offer refunds, etc.  Real jerks to deal with as well.  I had to cancel the deal or was getting charged multiple months for nothing!

It is all over the web now.  They are scammers and very unethical.

I recenly joined a class action suit against them.

Here is the link to join the class action lawsuit.  No costs to you at all.  If you were scammed join and fight back!

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2009 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Webworks-Inc/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-94101-1841/Pacific-Webworks-Inc-Google-Biz-Kit-Ordered-a-2-e-book-online-and-they-hide-the-terms-an-528562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Webworks, Inc