Complaint Review: Pacific Webworks TradeWorks EAuction Success

• Submitted: Wed, October 17, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 17, 2007

• Reported By:Clive Iowa
Pacific Webworks TradeWorks EAuction Success
180 South 300 West Ste 400 Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Pacific Webworks TradeWorks EAuction Success fraudulent charges to account, never ordered their products Salt Lake City Utah

This company made a charge to my account using my credit card. I've never heard of this company and certainly didn't order any of their products!
Upon discovering the charges on my account I contacted my bank, cancelled the card, and filed a claim.
After doing so, I also spent numerous hours on the web figuring out that I'm not the first person this has happened to.
I will also be filing a report on the BBB in Salt Lake City and a report through the Police Dept. for unauthorized use of a credit card.
I tried contacting the company and was unable to get anyone.... continually busy.
At the same time this charge went through, there was another charge by a company called Rising Star in Colorado... also a Rip-Off Company.

Interesting...
My advice to you... cancel your card, call the Police, file a claim with your bank, and contact the BBB. Someone has to respond to these activities.

Bill
Clive, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2007 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Webworks-TradeWorks-EAuction-Success/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84101/Pacific-Webworks-TradeWorks-EAuction-Success-fraudulent-charges-to-account-never-ordere-279401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Webworks TradeWorks EAuction Success