Complaint Review: Pacific Webworks

• Submitted: Fri, August 24, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 24, 2007

• Reported By:Diamond Bar California
Pacific Webworks
300 West Suite 400 Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Pacific Webworks Pacific Webworks what a consumer ripoff Salt Lake City Utah

Like the others I am extremely disappointed with the unprofessionalism and the total lack of concern for the consumer that this company represents. AS far as I am concerned this is a consumer fraud company and needs to be forced out of business. Just read the following complaints, a company in good standing would not have this many ripoff reports. It is a shame that a company has to prey on the consumer in order to stay in business. They really should not be in business.
I unfortunately did sign up with them through a email that my company received, to learn how to increase profits using google. What a mistake I wish I would have deleted the email, but I took the bait.

I was under the impression that I would a receive a kit and would have 14 days to decide if I wanted to use the service or cancel. Well even though I was charged $4.95 for shipping I never received any kit. So I thought my 14 day trial never started. Read the fine print, you are charged on day fifteen if you receive the kit or not, pretty tricky.

So rip off number one paying for shipping even thought they are not shipping anything. Then I was charged for two months of services even though I never received a user name or password which is included in the kit, yeah right. I could not use the service even if I wanted to.
Read carefuly: this company is used to ripping people off, because if you read the disclosure closely it states, No refunds will ge given for failure to use the requested and provided services. Well I requested and I paid but they did not provide. What a total fraud to the consumer.

So I paid $104.75 and received absolutely nothing.
I don't know how this company remains in business something has to be done, I thought fraud was a crime in America.

Darrell
Diamond Bar, CA

Darrell
Diamond Bar, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2007 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Webworks/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84101/Pacific-Webworks-Pacific-Webworks-what-a-consumer-ripoff-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-270076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Webworks