Complaint Review: Pacific Webworks

• Submitted: Wed, March 05, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 12, 2010

• Reported By:West Chester Ohio
Pacific Webworks
230 West 400 South 1st Floor Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone: 513-907-5569
  • Web:
  • Category: E-trade

Pacific Webworks offered At EBAY Training, Continued to withdraw funds after contract paid! Salt Lake City Utah

*Consumer Comment: You will have to sue them if you ever want to get anything back

Even though I never received anything from Pacific Webworks, I fulfilled my contract paying them the required $59.95 each month for 2 YEARS! ($1438.80) I considered it my own IDIOT TAX for having signed the contract in the first place. Two months before the contract was to expire I called them to alert them to end the withdrawls at the contract completion and was assured it was scheduled.

Due to illness I was not as watchful of my account as I should have been and found that they had TAKEN 2 additional payments from my account. When I again called them I was treated with incredible arrogance from almost every "agent" I had the displeasure of speaking with. It took considerable argument to have them cease the withdrawls because they claimed I still owed them additional. I was forced to send proof to them from my bank that all 24 payments had been made.

Even after that (3 months worth of costly phone calls, insults, and repeatedly trying to reach Brett Bell - the Company Controller (son of the CEO), I have recieved only one payment back. They have refused to send the balance.

Just think, if they do this to multiple accounts it can make for a healthy illegal income!

Mary
West Chester, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2008 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Webworks/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84101/Pacific-Webworks-offered-At-EBAY-Training-Continued-to-withdraw-funds-after-contract-paid-314976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Webworks

You will have to sue them if you ever want to get anything back

AUTHOR: mmG63 - (United States of America)

You can contact an attorney directly or you can find a consumer advocacy group that will actually do something for you. visit givemejusticenow com and they will find a pro-bono attorney that will take your case for you.