Complaint Review: Pacific Webworks

• Submitted: Tue, June 09, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 09, 2009

• Reported By:Danvers Illinois
Pacific Webworks
pacificwebworks.com Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Pacific Webworks Fraudulent practices, used my banking info without my authorization Salt Lake City Utah

have talked to customer service agent, and a manager at this company. We were billed for $69.90 from this company , which we did not authorize. For some reason, nobody there can find an account for either me or my husband. The website they gave me was not somewhere that I visited , nor did we order any product. I was told to find my "username and password" in order for them to issue a refund!! I nor my husband have EVER received a thing from Pacific Webworks, or any affiliate. I have authorized my bank to stop payment on this and will continue to do so until you refund our money!!! I have also filed a report with the FTC, and with my local Sheriff's office for Identity Fraud. This is down and out FRAUD.

Danvers, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Webworks/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/Pacific-Webworks-Fraudulent-practices-used-my-banking-info-without-my-authorization-Salt-460034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Webworks