• Report: #287024

Complaint Review: Pacific Webworks

Thank You

Read how Ripoff Report saves consumers millions.

  • Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2007

  • Reported By:West Lafayette Indiana
Pacific Webworks
Nationwide U.S.A.

Pacific Webworks 49.90 on PAcific Webworks...Need help to get refun please ? Nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: Call your Bank....

What's this?
What's this?
What's this?
Is this
Ripoff Report
About you?
Ripoff Report
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
commitment to
customer satisfaction
Click here now..

Does your business have a bad reputation?
Fix it the right way.
Corporate Advocacy Program™

SEO Reputation Management at its best!

Please help me get a refund

What should I do first, call the bank, call Pacific, or cancel my card, please help, please

West Lafayette, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2007 06:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Webworks/nationwide/Pacific-Webworks-4990-on-PAcific-WebworksNeed-help-to-get-refun-please-Nationwide-287024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Webworks

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Search Tips
Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Also a victim?
What's this?
Repair Your Reputation!
What's this?
0Author 1Consumer 0Employee/Owner
Updates & Rebuttals

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Call your Bank....

AUTHOR: Crusader - (U.S.A.)

Call your bank and report this fraud. If on a Credit Card, charges can be reversed; if on a Debit Card, the bank will have to help you get your money back and any reputable bank will.

If these charges are made on a debit card, you may want to cancel the card and get a new one, to prevent future charges against your account.

Get a Police Report and take a copy of it to the bank.

Call the FBI, visit their website and file a complaint. If the perpetrators are caught, they will face criminal prosecution.

File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, state your case and demand your refund. If all else fails, a high number of complaints will make the company look bad and maybe scare others away from doing business with them.

I've done all this and will pursue this until I get my money back and somebody goes to jail.
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Also a victim?
What's this?
Repair Your Reputation!
What's this?

Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.