Complaint Review: Pacific coast clearing house

• Updated: Mon, May 30, 2011

• Reported By: Anonymous — Dinuba California United States of America
Pacific coast clearing house
Gig harbor, Washington United States of America

Pacific coast clearing house SES, success express sales, Inc SLAVE!!!!, Ex-employee, sales representative Gig harbor, Washington

*Consumer Comment: Good for you!

*Author of original report: Completley Regret it!

I have worked for this company for a little over a year. And till this day I don't know how I became so brave to finally escape! My life had literally became h*ll when I joined mag crew. I have never seen people do drugs, have sexual encounters in front of each other and act like it's normal and that's not even half of I have witnessed. This world that this company so called "helps young adults to do something positive" is so perverted! The owner of this company is just as bad or worse. When I first met mr Bill Gillespie he seemed like an honorable man full of ambition ready to rule the world but little did I know I was riding with the devil himself.

It took me a couple of months to start making some what my general manager mr Troy bagner called "real money" and what a big smile did that manager have when I started bring in the sales, which brought in the serious money. In as little as 6 months I was the top selling agent in Success Express. I was called a "beast" because no one and I mean no one could ever beat my sales. I sold so much that I made "agent of the year", won a trip to Europe, and hundreds of dollars, literally made agent of the month every month along wit a $100 check complimenting that part of my success. But all of that came wit 12hrs of wrk a day, 6days a week, regardless of the weather,storms,blizzards,ect.

We worked like dogs everyday walking miles and miles to our exhaustion. And no one was allowed to complain not a peep. Working in that weather caused me to catch bronchitis. I woke up one morning extremely sick, couldnt even get out of bed,I was even coughing up blood, I finally had to tell the manager and he decided to take me to the hospital but right after I was let go , ignoring the doctors orders for bed rest, I was immediately put out to wrk. I was treated like a slave! And ever since the I have visited hospital on several occasions and had health problems. There has been times where I was forced to lie to the police and that had caused me to get into some legal problems just to cover up for my manager.

It was countless of times where I felt that my freedom was the line. When I finally had the courage to say that enough is enough, I expressed my feelings to my mr bill gillespie, he was infuriated. He threw me out of the hotel and left me homeless. I then had to contact my family and tol them the truth and as a family would, they came to my rescue. I suffered tremendously in the hands of this company that not a day goes by that I try to erase that horrible part of my life. I am disgusted with myself that learned to rip honest people off! There is no rebuttal or excuses on why they would teach you this. Shameless acts held by this horrible man!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2011 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-coast-clearing-house/Gig-harbor-Washington-98335/Pacific-coast-clearing-house-SES-success-express-sales-Inc-SLAVE-Ex-employee-sale-734629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific coast clearing house

Good for you!

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

Good for you breaking away from that madness and exposing it!

Now look on the BRIGHT SIDE!

If you can do that well under THOSE conditions, think what you can do now that your free from it!

Completley Regret it!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

Original Report:
I have worked for this company for little over a year. And till
this day I don't know how I became so brave to finally escape! My life
had literally became h*ll when I joined mag crew. I have never seen young teens exploit themselves doing drugs, have sexual encounters in front of each other and act
like it's normal and that's not even half of what I have witnessed. This
world that this company so calls "helps young adults to do something
positive" is so perverted! The owner of this company is just as bad or
worse. When I first met Mr Bill Gillespie he seemed like an honorable
man full of ambition ready to rule the world but little did I know I was
riding with the devil himself.

It took me a couple of months to start making some what my general
manager Mr Troy bagner called "real money" and what a big smile did that
manager have when I started bringing in the sales, which brought in the
serious money. In as little as 6 months I was the top selling agent in
Success Express. I was called a "beast" because no one and I mean no one
could ever beat my sales, I always made more money than any of the other agents. I sold so much that I made "agent of the year", won a trip to Europe, and hundreds of dollars, literally made
agent of the month every other month along wit a $100 check complimenting that
part of my success. But all of that came wit 12hrs of wrk a day, 6days a
week, regardless of the weather,storms,blizzards,ect.

We worked like dogs everyday walking miles and miles to our exhaustion. I remember agents literally crying because their feet would hurt so bad. It was awful.
And no one was allowed to complain, not a peep, or you would get rammed up by the other agents. So i quickly learn to "fake it" and keep quiet about certain things. Working in that weather caused me to catch bronchitis. I woke up one morning extremely sick, couldnt even get out of bed,I was even coughing up blood, I finally had to tell the manager and he decided to take me to the hospital but right after I was let go, ignoring the doctors orders for bed rest, I was
immediately put out to wrk. I was treated like a slave! And ever since then I have visited hospitals on several occasions and had health problems since then.
There has been times where I was forced to lie to the police,
and that had caused me to get into some legal problems just to cover up
for my manager. It was countless of times where I felt that my freedom was the line.
When I finally had the courage to say enough is enough, I expressed
my feelings to mr bill gillespie, he was infuriated. But of course, what else was to be expected by this money hungry man, he did what he does best,  he tried to canvass me, he offered me the world, give a raise, make me one of his top leading girl managers, he canvassed his butt off but I didn't budge. He threw me out of the hotel and left me with no where to go. I then had to contact my family and
told them the truth and as a family would, they came to my rescue. I
suffered tremendously in the hands of this company that not a day goes
by that I try to erase that horrible part of my life. I am disgusted
with what they teach these mindless young adult teens.  They learn to rip honest people off! There is absolutely no rebuttals or excuses on why they would teach you this. Shameless acts are held by this horrible man whose had the nerve to brag about it.