Complaint Review: Pacino's Barber Shop

3095 S Military Trail Lake Worth, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 561-623-0231
  • Web:
  • Category: Barbers

Pacino's Barber Shop Dirty, Ghetto, Disgusting, Expensive...RIPOFF!!! Lake Worth, Florida

*Consumer Comment: False reort

Could not believe how terrible this experience was.  I took my 6-year-old and myself up to this shop to get a haircut today, which turned out to be the worst mistake ever.

First, as I walked in, I was clearly surrounded by thugs.  Even the barbers themselves were thugs!  Gold teeth, tattoos, bling-bling chains... you name it!  I was told about a fifteen- to twenty-minute wait by what was apparently the owner, who spoke extremely ghetto himself!  I ended up waiting an hour and twenty minutes!  Had the "owner" not told me that he'd "take care of" my son and I, I would've walked out of there instantly.  He told us he'd give us a discount for waiting so long.

Next, as I sat in his chair, he proceeded to use his hair clippers on my head before I stopped him.  The clippers were disgusting looking!  They had a ton of jheri curl stuck in them from the last however-many clients!  It was so disgusting, I almost threw up! I made him switch out clippers, which gave him a horrible attitude.

Between stopping my hair cut several times so he could have casual ghetto conversation with the rest of his staff, taking several phone calls from his wife who he called "his b*tch", and taking several other phone calls from his accountant and other "home boys", it took over an hour to finish my hair.

I was extremely unhappy with the hair cut, which he said he couldn't fix, however he offered me a "scoop of gel".  Now when I say "scoop", i mean "gallon-full".  He took a hand-full size of hair gel and slapped it on the top of my head.  He used so much gel, it oozed down the side of my head, dripping all over the place.

What shocked me the most is when he told me the price was $45!!!  I got into an argument with him and front of the entire staff, and he said "hey we can get da po-po here right now, nigga!"  (Referring to police as "po-po", and calling me "nigga", although I'm Irish-German).

Being a successful guy,  paid the man his $45 and told him I'd be letting everyone know about his garbage business.  Just before I walked out the door he stopped me and gave me the middle finger right in my face.  He said "you think you're da first nigga that didn't give me a tip?!"

I was twice this little twirp's size, plus I was in front of my son, so I didn't even retaliate.  I calmly walked out, knowing I'd let everyone know about this piece of crap barber shop.  STAY OUT OF PACINO'S BARBER SHOP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2012 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacinos-Barber-Shop/Lake-Worth-Florida-33463/Pacinos-Barber-Shop-Dirty-Ghetto-Disgusting-ExpensiveRIPOFF-Lake-Worth-Florida-851380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacino's Barber Shop

False reort

AUTHOR: Kyle - (United States of America)

First off I've been a client at Pacinos Barbershop for almost 10 years.  I religiously get a hair cut once every two weeks and have always felt comfortable every time I've been there.  As far as the owner is concerned, he's a very polite guy.  I barely see him at the shop and from what the employees told me, he's always traveling working with artists in the industry.

He hasn't cut hair in the shop for years, so this report about him cutting a client makes no sense.  I've interacted with the owner on several occasions and he has never spoke like that to anyone in the barber shop.  Especially when a female (mother) comes in with her son, he has made sure they have a seat and greets them politely.

I was googling his name to find out videos of him traveling with celebrities and came across this report, which should definitely be taken down.  In a way, I feel offended because not only do I get my haircut there, I also took my son to get his first haircut there.  I honestly feel this report was made by an angry ex employee or just someone who has it in for the owner.

Its sad that someone would take the time out of their day to make up these ridiculous lies.  If anyone would like to see his real story, check out his website www.Pacinosthebarber.com.  This was the site I was looking for initially.

Cordially,