Complaint Review: Package Now

• Updated: Tue, October 28, 2003

• Reported By:Lakewood Washington
Package Now
http://packagenow.com Internet U.S.A.

Package Now took my money, didn't send the mdse. refuses to respond to my e-mails Internet

On Sept 28 I ordered some alki slim from package now. I have not received it nor have they responded to any of my 3 requests on the status of my order. There is not an physical address nor a customer service number on their website. The web site is powered by oscommerce. I can not even track my order through UPS as they do not list the city and state it is shipped from. This is my last resort.

I am just glad I did not spend anymore than I did. You have the option to spend several hundred on their web site. I have learned my lesson. Never again will I order from a web site that does not have an address AND a customer service number listed.

Donna
Lakewood, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2003 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Package-Now/internet/Package-Now-took-my-money-didnt-send-the-mdse-refuses-to-respond-to-my-e-mails-Internet-70366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Package Now