Complaint Review: Packing Plus (www.receive-me.com)

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: Toshiba — Decatur Georgia United States of America
Packing Plus (www.receive-me.com)
3550 W. Ceinega blvd, dan dimas, ca San Dimas, California United States of America

Packing Plus (www.receive-me.com) www.receive-me.com Scam, The hired me and never paid me. They don't pick up their phone. San Dimas, California

*Consumer Comment: Good luck.

They found my resume and called me and hired me. I shipped 10 packages overseas, mostly to the

Russian Federation. I was promised to be given 2400 monthly payment plus 240 for gas. After the end of the month they stopped picking up their phones. My manager, Anna Katsen, stopped answering my phone calls ans she stopped emailing me as well. Now I'm thinking to sue the campany. Please whoever reads this contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Packing-Plus-wwwreceive-mecom/San-Dimas-California-91773/Packing-Plus-wwwreceive-mecom-wwwreceive-mecom-Scam-The-hired-me-and-never-paid-me-978529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Packing Plus (www.receive-me.com)

Good luck.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

" Now I'm thinking to sue the campany. "

The first thing you need to know before suing someone is who they are.   There is no "company".  This is an obvious scam to get you to forward stolen property to scammers in Russia and now you are a part of it.

The main problem buying merchandise with stolen credit cards is that the shipping trail always leads back to the thief.   These folks have solved that problem by having the trail lead straight to you.   Do not be surprised if you are soon contacted by law enforcement.   They'll want to know why you thought receiving shipments of goods and forwarding them to Russia was a legitimate job.    I strongly suggest that you keep all of your records of contact with these scammers.   You may need them to prove to authorities that you were just a dupe.