Complaint Review: Packing Plus

• Reported By: Andreana — Montgomery Alabama
Packing Plus
550 West Cienega Blvd Suite C San Dimas, California United States of America

Packing Plus www.receive-me.com Logistics Manager San Dimas, California

My first assignment started on October 12, 2012, for training.  My manager was Anna Katsen and the Human resource manager was Robert Harvey.  The payroll personnel was Kevin Harrison.

I sent in all my personal information to this company after signing a contract which was faxed to a 1-800 number.  I mailed to contract after my probation period was successfully over.  I kept copies of the Db.editor system in which they stored their database system on for incoming electronic equipment.

I called Anna and Mr. Harvey several times; however, when Anna found out I was on the other end she would hang up the phone.  I emailed Kevin several times and was told I would get my check on the next business day.  Then he stop replying to me; however, I received an email address for a Salozar when I did email Kevin.

I am currently still getting magazines in these peoples name using my address.  This company owes me as of November 13, 2012 $2,875.00 which includes my gas (100.00), $375.00 for the bounus of completing all task within the deadlines and the original pay was $2,400.00.  This contract was for a year, this was a total rip off.

I completed ever task successfully and went to the post office and Anna told me I completed my job successfully.  I just want my due to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Packing-Plus/San-Dimas-California-91773/Packing-Plus-wwwreceive-mecom-Logistics-Manager-San-Dimas-California-1043030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Packing Plus