Complaint Review: Paddock Pool

• Submitted: Thu, December 14, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, December 14, 2006

• Reported By:Gilbert Arizona
Paddock Pool
6525 E. Thomas Rd Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Paddock Pool - PADDOCK POOLS & SPAS ripoff dishonest poor workmanship junk complaint sloppy crap lier's Scottsdale Arizona

It all started back in March of 2005 when I purchased a pool from Paddock Pools. It was going to be the pool my family always wanted. Little did I know that it was going to be the worlds biggest nightmare for me. I started a blog about my pool, thinking it would be a great way to follow its progress. After over a year the pool was completed, but not without several problems.

It took them a year to complete the pool. Even after that it was not finished, but I was told the rest was warranty work. The main drain still does not work. I have a footprint on the first step from when they plastered it. It has been acid washed and sanded 2 times already. Another company came out and told me I would be re-plastering soon. Stucco is peeling off, the deck has lifted and it is not even a year old.

I created a web blog with a picture galley to show its progress. It is at (((ROR REDACTED LINK FOR SECURITY PURPOSES)))

NEVER buy a pool from Paddock! Poco Verde did all the features, and not one of them were to contract spec. I had to call the city and have them fail me on permits that they failed to get.

Just run away from Paddock. Far far away.

David
Gilbert, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2006 11:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paddock-Pool/Scottsdale-Arizona-85251/Paddock-Pool-PADDOCK-POOLS-SPAS-ripoff-dishonest-poor-workmanship-junk-complaint-slopp-225500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paddock Pool