Complaint Review: Paddock Pools

• Updated: Wed, December 28, 2011

• Reported By: Charleen — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Paddock Pools
2170 N Rainbow Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Paddock Pools non-performance, uncommunicative, failure to meet contract commitments, rude, belligerent Las Vegas, Nevada

On Sep 27 I contracted for the construction of a pool to be started immediately upon association approval and completion within 8 weeks of that date. I gave a $1000 deposit and was promised engineering drawings within one week. To date, no drawings have been provided. Verbal association approval was received on November 21st. Engineering drawings were still not complete and the representative did not know why.

November 30, the representative with whom I was working was terminated. I contacted Paddock to cancel the contract and was told that I would be contacted within a couple of hours. No one called. I called several more times before I finally spoke with the new salesman who told me that he would call back the next day with information on my refund. He did not call. I called several times that week and was never able to reach him. I visited the store and was told that corporate would be notified by email and I would be contacted within 24 hours. No contact was made. I called and visited the sore several more times over the next month and was unable to find anyone who had the authority to discuss the issue.

Finally, over two months after signing the contract, someone from corporate management called me to tell me that my salesman still worked for Paddock and we still have a contract. He told me I should get a lawyer or expect to pay for the entire contracted amount of over $50,000.

I immediately called the salesman who told me I was the second person to tell him he still worked for Paddock, but Paddock had not told him that nor would they take his calls. Paddock pools has not lived up to its commitments in terms of performance or timeliness. They are rude and unreasonable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2011 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paddock-Pools/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Paddock-Pools-non-performance-uncommunicative-failure-to-meet-contract-commitments-rud-814828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paddock Pools