Complaint Review: Padell, Nadell, Fine, Weinberger & Co.

• Submitted: Tue, March 09, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, March 14, 2010

• Reported By: Company Padell, Nadell, Fine, Weinb — New York New York United States of America
Padell, Nadell, Fine, Weinberger & Co.
59 Maiden Lane 27th Floor, New York, New York 1003 Internet United States of America

Padell, Nadell, Fine, Weinberger & Co. Mr. Bert Pedell ,Ms. Shelia Jenkins Company Padell, Nadell, Fine, Weinberger & Co. owned by Mr. Bert Pedell and Ms. Shelia Jenkins and Ms. Celia Fox CEO Internet

*Consumer Comment: David Weinstein CPA New York City, New York.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: who ever is doing this will be dealt whit in Court!!!!!!!!

*General Comment: Seigfreid Jalink Is Bogus & Wrote This Report

*General Comment: Stanley Robinwitz Investor Foxy Films-Co President of Horizon Investments

*UPDATE Employee: Marrisa Rodriguez

*UPDATE Employee: Seigfreid Jalink and Powerful King Electronics PKE

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Seigfried Ziggy Jalink and Powerful King Electronics

Company Padell, Nadell, Fine, Weinberger & Co. owned by Mr.  Bert Pedell  and Ms. Shelia Jenkins  and  Ms. Celia Fox CEO Days of Wrath/Foxy Films  or scamming for money they will try to get in to sign a contract first to pay an X amount of money they have accountants and attorneys helping to scam the u so it will look legal but dont do it they have a lot of types of scams to take your money and they will use Ms. Celia Fox her father and brother to proof that its an ok project but its all an scam u will lose all your money Ms. [continued below]....

..... Celia Fox sells her the movies and scrips to as many repeals they can and gif u an contract but she owns only 1% so she know the movies will flop and u will be as out  Ms. Celia Fox sole millions from peoples in UK and the US she have a lot of companys looking for their money beak so good luck if u or one of the DOME ones like I say Ms. Shelia Jenkins and  Mr. Bert Pedell helps her steel your money he stole a lot of money for a lot of celebritys like Madonna, Toni Braxton and Ms. Shelia Jenkins is helping to bring them in whit very big promises to be where

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2010 01:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Padell-Nadell-Fine-Weinberger-Co/internet/Padell-Nadell-Fine-Weinberger-Co-Mr-Bert-Pedell-Ms-Shelia-Jenkins-Company-Pade-579334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Padell, Nadell, Fine, Weinberger & Co.

David Weinstein CPA New York City, New York.

AUTHOR: david weinstein - (United States of America)

Mr. Jalink,  Everything in this letter that you wrote is over personal issues. No business was done.  It's clear you are angry at these women, especially Sheila Jenkins, because she has cut off all communication with you, and will not let you continue to use her data base for your personal and finacial gain.

This letter had personal information that only you know.  Sheila Jenkins and Burt Padell only introduced Celia Fox to one potential investor, and you are the only connection between these people.

Sheila Jenkins and Burt Padell don't do business with Mrs. Fox, although they do support her carear.  They do not know her personally and do not even know she has a brother.  That is personal information you got personally from Celia Fox.

You have attacked these women, and used Sheila Jenkins' place of business and attacked them as well.

This was your chess move, you can't be angry now Mr. Jalink.   You know you never had the finacial means to even engage an investment at this level.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

who ever is doing this will be dealt whit in Court!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Ziggy - (United States of America)

It is disheartening to learn that there is a selfish and ill intended of all the individual who would engage in a self-serving smear campaign to support who ever POST THIS I will not get into a tit-for-tat discussion about my character on a website and Company that allows individuals to post for FREE slanderous information about me or my company. I will say that perhaps it is best whoever posted this specious information i will see in court and the all the Individuals that post me and my Company will follow whit them in Court, for defamation of character can and shall be dealt with in the proper forum. Ms. Shella Jenkins and Mr. Bert Pedell will never say that i did this so who ever is doing this will be dealt whit in Court!!!!!!!!

#3 General Comment

Seigfreid Jalink Is Bogus & Wrote This Report

AUTHOR: Dana Mitchell - (United States of America)

Seigfreid Jalink is the only person that knows all of the people mentioned in this report therefore he is the only one who could have written this report. Bert Padell, Shelia Jenkins, and Celia Fox are all great business people.

He (Seigfreid Jalink) is upset because he was brought in to become a partner in a business deal with all of the people mentioned above, and because of all of his lies and deception the deal came to a dead stop and he was found out to be a complete fraud. The lies he told were amazing and he just kept making them bigger and bigger until the truth about everything had to come out.

Bert, Shelia, and Celia treated him with the up most respect and took him at his word as a business man. Celia put him up at Hotels, introduced him to the studios, and screened her film for him. After the lies blew up in his face he vanished into thin air. He tried to scam Celia out of millions and tried to get close to Shelia and Bert's clients to scam them as well.

As long as I have dealt with Celia, Bert, and Shelia business has always been on point and done in a highly professional manner. This report is bogus and so is Seigfreid Jalink!

#4 General Comment

Stanley Robinwitz Investor Foxy Films-Co President of Horizon Investments

AUTHOR: Stanley Robinwitz - (United States of America)

I am writing this as a major investor in Foxy Films and Celia Fox.  Mr. Siegfried Jalink is full of crap.  I invested the majority of monies in her first movie and made over 650% profit, which Celia Fox was excited to give me.  Every nickle that was supposed to come to me I have recieved.  Her word is her bond!  I trust her with every penny.

I have seen the background check run by her company on Seigfried Jalink and Powerful King Electronics, and it explains everything.  He is two bit con artist, who wanted to play "hollywood".

I only know Burt Padell from reputation, but everything I know is great.  I resent this greedy hustler attacking a woman who I have known for over ten years and her father for all my life.  These people are hard working honest people who have really done an amazing job in Hollywood.  They are the real deal!

He has known Celia Fox for six months, and everything Celia Fox knew about Seigfried Jalink was a lie.

He is not unusual, but what is unusual is the lenghth to which he will go, when he knows he attempting to hustle everyone and caught in so many LIES.  I have seen all the transactions between the two, and every email that Seigfreid Jalink sent Celia Fox he was telling her he wanted to meet, he wanted to go into business, and he wanted to invest.  I am her main investor, along with her father, so she always tells me when someone new wants to come in.

We are always open to new investors, but also are very carefull to protect the integrity of the brand.  Not all money is good money.  This is mute point when it comes to this man, because he does not have the money he claims to have. Because she is woman, people underestimate her and try to attack her, but she is a honest and straight forward film maker and her work speaks for itself.

It's obvious from Seigfreid Jalink current eviction, that Siegfried Jalink is not successsful and is angry because he could not hustle a group of people he feels are easy targets.

Stanley RobinwitzCo-President  Horizon Investments

Good Luck Mr. Jalink, Try again for I am not going anywhere!!

Marrisa Rodriguez

AUTHOR: Chistopher Woodworth - (United States of America)

I was forwarded this Rip Off Report by Celia Fox and immediately I knew is was written by Seigfreid Jalink.  He was a introduced to Foxy Films in July of 2009.  He stated he wanted to invest in movies and place his electronic products in movies and brand them.  He claimed he had four hundred million, he claimed he a factory in China, a factory in New York, he claimed he had eight houses, and he claimed in the brief time he was around my company, dealing in millions and millions.

We were introduced to him through Burt Padell and Sheila Jenkins.  They believed all these claims were true.  He wanted to meet with Celia Fox, "boss to boss".  She told him that he can come to Los Angeles, but only if he was serious.  He said he was serious.  He came to Los Angeles, we put him up in a five star hotel, and waited on him for four days.  Having people available on the weekend of December 4th to show him our operation on the Paramount Lot.

He stated he wanted to invest in our next movie and twenty million would not be a problem.  No one did anything to him, no one pressured him.  He was the one who continually contacted my boss.  We have the emails to prove it!  He wanted to learn more about her company and her operation he stated in the emails.  We financed the trip and did our job.

This jibberish that Celia Fox is only a one percent owner in her company is ludicris. She is owner of her company, she signs every check, and has had over a thousand employees and has a great reputation.

After the trip, Mr. Jalink tried to solicit our company to actually give him money!  He sent invoices that stated that Foxy Films and Celia Fox had actually ordered more than 9.4 million dollars worth of USB sticks.  After that, she had me write a ceise and desist letter to Powerful King from all future business dealings with Foxy Films.

Our company does a background check, and it came back that Mr. Jalink is not who is proposes to be.  He even had Sheila and Burt Padell fooled. He is upset that he could not take our company or Burt Padell's company for money.  We feel very lucky that nothing happed to us or to Sheila or to Burt.  He is very good at his whole act.

Seigfreid Jalink and Powerful King Electronics PKE

AUTHOR: Chistopher Woodworth - (United States of America)

I have read the report that Mr Seigfried Jalink of Powerful Electronics wrote.  I have worked for Celia Fox for over five years.  We have produced two films and have completed many television projects as well.  I have been successfully employed by her company for that time.  Since 2003, Mrs. Fox has employeed over one thousand people, has provided many opportunities for minorities, and has been a renegade in the way she runs her company and the jobs she provides.

I met Mr. Jalink on December 5, 2009.  At that time he had flown to Los Angeles from New York City for the sole purpose to see the operation in which he wanted to invest monies.  When we me, he stated to me many times on the Paramount lot, that he wanted to finance "Tight" completely.

We put Sigfreid Jalink up at that Beverly Whilshire, and I believe he came because the trip was free.

He told me all weekend long that he wanted to invest.  We said fine.  We have our own investment company, so we do not really need outside investors to get our projects done.  In his ranting compaint, we do not sell scripts, Celia is a member of the DGA and could not afford to do any these activities.  We only showed him one project, which we thought would be a good fit, and he said he was excited as well.

After he left in December, Mrs. Fox was on her way to London, where her investors, who are very happy, reside.

Mr Jalink is unhappy because after we ran a background check, the real Mr. Jalink was found out.  A person that in no way can make the kind of deal he proposed that he is capable of.  He really intended to hustle our company to buy his product.  We recieved no follow up to investing, but we did recieve invoices to order his electonic product.

As somoeone who know's the kind of boss Mrs. Fox is, and believes he knows the kind of man, Mr. Jalinks is, I am very upset.  He will not ruin anything for my boss, but he has exposed how ignorant of man he is.  He is only mad because we did not fall for any of it.  Furthermore, he is attacking the people who brought him to Mrs Fox.

Christopher Woodworth

Executive Vice President of Foxy Films

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Seigfried Ziggy Jalink and Powerful King Electronics

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

I have read this report that Seigfried Jalink posted.  I met Seigfried "Ziggy" Jalink of Powerful King Electronics through Burt Padell and Sheila Jenkins.  Burt Padell is the accountant to the stars!!  He has been in business over sixty years and is such a great supporter of actors, singers, directos.  He introduced me to Sheila Jenkins.  She is also a great "connector" of people and just a great support of independent filmmakers as well.

We screened my movie in New York in June of 09 at my screening room.

Sheila Jenkins brought Seigfried Jalink Powerful King Electronics to the screening.  After seeing the movie, he stated that he wanted to brand his product with my movie and print and advertisting campaign and he would pay fifteen milion dollars for that.

He later contacted me through Sheila Jenkins, and we proceed to put paperwork together, he kept avioding signing the contracts and instead would try to get us to only buy his product outright to put in the movie.

Furthermore, Mr. Jalink contacted me in November and flew out  December 4th 2009, to Los Angles to meet with me, view my company on the Paramount Lot, meet my employess as well.  He took up four days,  saying he wanted to invest in movies and again co-brand his electronic products.  He not only said that to me, but to many of my employees as well.  We get many people saying they want to invest in movies, it's not unusual, but most people do not get on an airplane if they do not have the money.

Through the four days in Los Angeles, he repeated to my partner and my employees that he wanted to invest.  When he returned home, he sent me an invoice, one for 9.4 million and then the next one for 750 thousand worth of USB sticks.  We had discussed my company possibly using his USB sticks as part of our promotional campaign, but not 9.4 million dollars worth!  I got very angry, and said that was unacceptable to send to me.  I contacted Burt Padell and Sheila and forwarded them the invoices that Mr. Jalinks of Powerful King Electronics had sent and they were upset as well.

His behavior was suspicious, so like all people we deal with, we ran a background report on Seigfried Jalink and Powerful King.  It came back with a unacceptable news.  Seigfried Jalink and Powerful King has criminal accounts for stealing money, assult, he had fourteen criminal leins and judgements on him and his company.  He has different names and social security numbers that he uses as well.

Furthermore they had court documented testimonies from people he had hustled to buy his product and he never delivered the product.  He also had a history of eviction, last one being in November of 2009.  So all the time he stated he wanted to do a fifteen million dollar deal, he actually could not pay rent!!!

Seigfried Jalink is very angry at Sheila Jenkins and Burt Padel because they will no longer have anything to do with him.  In terms of Foxy Films and my company, Sheila Jenkins and Burt Padell have not brought me any investors for any projects.  We have had little contact after this happened, but they are the best.  Burt Padell's reputation is stellar and I would do anything for him.  He is true legend and talented man.

Seigfreid Jalink of Powerful King knows nothing of the work and dedication to get a movie done, nothing to get great reviews, nothing of the struggle that we go through as  independent film maker and Burt Padell and Sheila Jenkins are one of the few out there that really suport the artist.

I feel bad that they actually extended their data base to him and are getting attacked by Seigfried Jalink and Powerful King because they refuse to continue to get hustled.  He has been very upset with Burt and Sheila, because they have stopped all his contact with their clients.

Celia Fox, CEO of Foxy Films