Complaint Review: Page Computers Johns Creek?

• Submitted: Sun, May 02, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, May 02, 2010

• Reported By: John — Johns Creek Georgia United States of America
Page Computers Johns Creek?
610 Ashshire Way Johns Creek, Georgia United States of America

Page Computers Johns Creek? RIPOFF PIRATE WINDOWS OFFICE ANTIVIRUS AND RAM MISSING FROM MY PC Johns Creek, Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Review Submitted? Competitor?

I went and fix my computer guess what!? they install a pirate windows meaning a copy i called Microsoft they said the windows they install on my PC was not Genuine not only that office 2007 was also a copy not a original. That was part 1 now part 2 service sucks since i keep taking my computer to them every day, then i stop since it was a ripoff. I went to another guy and wow guess what they stole a RAM from my PC.... THEY ARE BIG THIEF BEWARE!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2010 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Page-Computers-Johns-Creek/Johns-Creek-Georgia-30005/Page-Computers-Johns-Creek-RIPOFF-PIRATE-WINDOWS-OFFICE-ANTIVIRUS-AND-RAM-MISSING-FROM-M-599253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Page Computers Johns Creek?

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Review Submitted? Competitor?

AUTHOR: John Page - ()

I am the owner of Page Computers of Johns Creek and this negative review on my business is obviously a false report because I have NEVER been accused of stealing anyone’s RAM memory nor have I been accused by anyone of installing counterfeit software on their PC.

Could this report be a competing computer business owner trying to damage my business?  I do not know but it is certainly a possibility.

I have a 100% satisfaction guarantee for each and every one of my customers and will happily refund 100% of the cost of the repair or service if they are not happy with my work.  I take any complaints against my business very seriously and would work diligently to resolve any issue when it arises.

As I stated above this fictitious report here at this web site could be a competitor attempting to harm my business.

I earn a living by supporting my customers and would never jeopardize my livelihood by acting so irresponsibly as the “reviewer” states.  If you are looking for a quality computer repair person in the Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Duluth, Suwanee, Milton, Cumming Georgia areas I would appreciate a chance to win your business.

Thank you.  John Page Owner of Page Computers of Johns Creek, GA 678-793-9669