cholesterol

• Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: Donna — San Antonio Texas United States of America
Page Plus
4920 W. Thunderbird Rd. Glendale, Arizona United States of America

Page Plus pageplusaz.com Ripoff Pager Service - Do Not Use This Business Glendale, Arizona

Page Plus service located in Glendale, Arizona at the website www.pageplusaz.com is one of the worst telecommunication service providers I have used yet.  Our business requires pagers to dispatch calls to our drivers.  I contacted this business and activated our pagers.  Soon after we began recieving calls from Bob the one of the supervisors.  Bob began making verbal demands for payments that were not in our contract.  I immediately cancelled service, and Bob threatened to sue me, and called me a broke n****r.

Despite the account cancellation, Bob called several times a day until our attorney served him with a cease and desist demand. If you need pager service for your business, hospital or resturant I higgly suggest calling another company.  Read reviews on yelp and google before calling Page Plus.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 12:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Page-Plus/Glendale-Arizona-85306/Page-Plus-pageplusazcom-Ripoff-Pager-Service-Do-Not-Use-This-Business-Glendale-Arizona-943288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Page Plus