Complaint Review: Paging America

• Submitted: Sat, November 17, 2001
  • Updated: Sat, November 17, 2001

• Reported By:Stevensville MI
Paging America
425 E.Arrow Hwy PMB 823 Glendora, California U.S.A.

Paging America Credit Card Fraud Rip-off to my account

*0:

Ordered a pager that was suppose to have no dead spot needless to say it was always dead. Then when I tried to call for tech support no one ever around. After paying a couple of month on my credit card I called and or denied payment then it shows up as another company I did not catch it the first time but the second month it was on as Traffic Assured (What a Joke) Can never get ahold of them Have left my number several time including my mobile as of yet no response. Received my first bill I guess since my credit card is shut off to them they will try billing now...haha Account Number is #90545 I hope someone gets these people shut down!!!!

Thanks

Marlon Davis

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paging-America/Glendora-California-91740-5607/Paging-America-Credit-Card-Fraud-Rip-off-to-my-account-7895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paging America