Complaint Review: Paging America

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2001

• Reported By:
Paging America
Glendora, California U.S.A.

Paging America rip-off unjustly billing me

*0:

About 4 months ago I received a pager in the mail,one i had not ordered, with a note saying it was free for 3 months. Forgetting bout it until i cleaned my bathroom rack out, I left it there, unused; I returned it with a note saying I was not interested in the pager or the service. Bout a month later(in Sept.) I received a bill stating that i owed $14.95! I tried and tried to call the number on the bill onlyto get a recording saying i had called during non-business hours and the mailbox was full,call again later. Afraid they would put it on my credit report, I paid the $14.95, only to get ANOTHER bill saying i now owe $29.95. Now i am angered and wonder what i should do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paging-America/Glendora-California/Paging-America-rip-off-unjustly-billing-me-7824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paging America