Complaint Review: Pago Pago Fine Woods Trevo Sao Bryan Christopher Moon Paula Tiara Moon

• Submitted: Sun, May 19, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, May 19, 2013

• Reported By: BlackHeart — American Samoa Alabama
Pago Pago Fine Woods Trevo Sao Bryan Christopher Moon Paula Tiara Moon
300 Ottovile Center One Nationwide Samoa

Pago Pago Fine Woods Trevo Sao Bryan Christopher Moon Paula Tiara Moon Pago fine Woods got a bid to build and install kitchen cabinets. Took 80% deposit, contractor keep the money, no cabinets. I was told they the best cabinet maker in American Samoa. They draw up plans and took a deposit arounf 80%. This was for my mother's house that I was funding. He said he has some problems and need money up front. I gave him over $31,000. My mother died and the job was not going to be done. I asked for the money back and he said I needed to help find a job for that amount for him to pay me back. I did try. I found out it was against the law to take that much deposit. I did not want him to get in trouble so hesigned a paper saying he would work it off during off hours. He told me he had an aunt in licensing board and she would stop any action against him. This has been over 3 years ago. Pago Pago Nationwide

I look for someone help me sue this guy. It has been 3 years and Inever seen a dime for him no he take the time to do the work he promised to do. I am a nice guy but he push me too far. Too far.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pago-Pago-Fine-Woods-Trevo-Sao-Bryan-Christopher-Moon-Paula-Tiara-Moon/nationwide/Pago-Pago-Fine-Woods-Trevo-Sao-Bryan-Christopher-Moon-Paula-Tiara-Moon-Pago-fine-Woods-g-1052153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pago Pago Fine Woods Trevo Sao Bryan Christopher Moon Paula Tiara Moon

amazing