Complaint Review: Paid Ride

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
Paid Ride
paidride.com Internet U.S.A.

Paid Ride IS A FRAUD!! DO NOT JOIN!! Internet

*Author of original report: I GOT A REFUND!!!

"Paid Ride" is a total scam. I saw their ad in my college newspaper, so I assumed they were a legitmate company...big mistake. They allure you with the idea of earning $800-$3200 a month, all you have to do is pay their one time fee.

Once you pay, you'll see that their webiste offers outdated directories and resources with non-working links. "Paid Ride" is slim on details, and doesn't provide contact information. Their site says they offer a 100% refund if you're not completely satisfied, but they don't respond to your refund requests.

The only way to contact "Paid Ride" is through a link they put on their home page. Since their website doesn't provide an email address, it's impossible to show proof that you've tried to contact their company. I think most consumers just don't want to go through the hassel of trying to get their money back, and give up after a couple of attempts.

I have no intention of letting "Paid Ride" get away with taking my money. I will be taking legal proceedings against them. PaidRide.com IS A FRAUD! DO NOT JOIN!

Tns2
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2007 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paid-Ride/internet/Paid-Ride-IS-A-FRAUD-DO-NOT-JOIN-Internet-294918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paid Ride

I GOT A REFUND!!!

AUTHOR: Tns2 - (U.S.A.)

After several emails, I finally got my refund from "Paid Ride." I think they are a legitimate company, just really slow in responding.