Complaint Review: Paid Surveys - Michelle McAllister

• Submitted: Wed, March 12, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 21, 2009

• Reported By:Chesterfield Michigan
Paid Surveys - Michelle McAllister
PaidSurveysEtc.com Encinitas, California U.S.A.

Paid Surveys - Michelle McAllister Complete Rip-off Scam Encinitas California

* : I can see where you would be frustrated...

I signed up with PaidSurveysEtc.com on about 2 weeks ago, and I immediately realize my mistake. The site promised to make me money right away just by filling out these easy, non-invasive surveys and that I would make a living off of it. The same day I signed up I requested my refund, and I have been requesting it daily for two weeks. The first time I filed my request, I was responded to, after I insisted on my refund, all communication stopped.

People must be warned! There are millions of predatory sites on the internet that will gladly take your money, credit card and personal info, and rip off desperately hopeful people. The economy sucks, so somethin easy to do from home sounds great - I'm out of work as is the rest of my family and I can't afford child care so it sounded great to me. But we all must be cautious with what precious little there is left - including our identities. I have found other sites with the same MO as paidsurveys... Many offer a nice trial period and then at least $40 a month to continue your services. But they have no phone numbers and fake addresses and we are left with little recourse to deal with these people. USE EXTREME CAUTION.

Ripped off - detroit, mi
Chesterfield, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2008 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paid-Surveys-Michelle-McAllister/Encinitas-California/Paid-Surveys-Michelle-McAllister-Complete-Rip-off-Scam-Encinitas-California-317238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paid Surveys - Michelle McAllister

#1

I can see where you would be frustrated...

AUTHOR: Christopher p. - (U.S.A.)

To the customer of PaidSurveyEtc., I feel for you.  I actually am in another window "chatting" with Isabella from the company.  I am not a member yet, but she does not answer any of my questions I am asking.  She (if she is a real person) is using what is called a "hot key" on her computer, a structured answer to a frequently asked question or a statement that is programmed to a certain button on the computer to save typing keystrokes.  All is good there, but it is annoying when I keep reading these when I think I am chatting with a real person, wouldn't you agree?   Anyway, I have asked to speak to a supervisor, either by chat or by telephone call, but I am being ignored.  I just took a 5 minute break from here to type in further requests---Isabella just ignored me, but she was in the ballpark of telling me that their company is not a scam, and the 2 main companies that process their payments are very prestigious.  Is this information useful to me?  Not really if they cannot answer my direct questions....do you have their number directly so I can call them?  I will have to halt joining them for now, but I would like to find out more.  I know that this did not help your gripe, but I am beginning to really see your point!   You take care and please beware of any endeavors in the future that you may undertake!  CJP