Complaint Review: Paid Surveys and More

• Submitted: Mon, December 06, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, December 06, 2010

• Reported By: Laurie — Spring Texas United States of America
Paid Surveys and More

Paid Surveys and More is very skilled at misleading individuals into their business, does not live up to their refund policy. Internet

I signed up with Paid Surveys and More in hopes that this would be a great way of earning a few extra dollors.  Their site was very convincing in making survey taking a way of making those extra dollars. I paid extra money for material that would help me in setting me up and getting started.  I never received the materials.  I had to email their help center to get what little information that I did get.   I was contacted by one of their representatives who stated that doing surveys would only bring in around 50 cents per survey.  The company would help me in setting up my own internet business, which in their oppinion was the only way to make real money.  I declined.  I have requested three times for a refund.  I am going to assume that I will never see that money again.  Hard lesson to learn.  My advice to any one who is searching for a way to make a few extra dollars is to research, research, research the company first.  Find out all you can.  Try BBB for example.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2010 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paid-Surveys-and-More/internet/Paid-Surveys-and-More-is-very-skilled-at-misleading-individuals-into-their-business-does-668498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paid Surveys and More