Complaint Review: Paint Bull

• Updated: Mon, August 27, 2012

• Reported By:East Moline Illinois
Paint Bull
paintbull.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Paint Bull Ripoff Lied To Me ripoff Lied cheated stole my money Watch Out For These Liars Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: it is as good or bad as YOU make it.

*Consumer Comment: I have used paint bull products for over 6 years and love them!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Worse than Satan

*Consumer Comment: Paint BULL**** Liars

Hey these guy sucked me into sending them $5000 bucks. They said they would train me to fix cars. Ernie, the BS sales guy, he really poured it on thick to get my money. Ernie gave me 4 other guys to call, now if figure I was set up on that too. Don't call Toll Free 800-800-5725 they will just steal your money. Scam Scam Scam, hey Ernie give my money back, all of it.

Shane
East Moline, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2004 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paint-Bull/nationwide/Paint-Bull-Ripoff-Lied-To-Me-ripoff-Lied-cheated-stole-my-money-Watch-Out-For-These-Liars-121570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paint Bull

it is as good or bad as YOU make it.

AUTHOR: JT - (United States of America)

I recently trained for PDR and micropatch paint in July of 2012. I went back and fourth about the legitimacy of Paint Bull for over 3 years. The main kicker was the price of their training. I lost my job in June of 2012, so I finally decided to take the leap. I will agree that SOME of the training programs are a bit over-priced, but in the end, you get a pretty much fully turn-key business to run with. Also, their is no franchise purchase with Paint Bull. Maybe that is the reason for the high training prices. You can custom tailor your training program to fit your budget and wants.

Overall, I feel that I am setup perfectly to be successful. We will see how it works out. With the most basic knowledge of running a small business, anyone should be able to do it. Once you leave the training facility, they send you your tools and supplies. Once you get your trailer or van setup, you are ready to go. I will say that given the short period of training, it is probably best to practice for a wile before starting the business though. I would recommend them for anyone that has the passion to do this line of work. If you don't have that you should invest in what you really have a passion for.

I have used paint bull products for over 6 years and love them!

AUTHOR: Gdavis - (U.S.A.)

Paint Bull is a company who provides various kits and supplies and training for repairing several different areas of cars. They include paintless dent repair, fabric repair, exterior spot painting, windsheild chip repair, just to name a few. I have been to training at this company 3 times and have sent 3 of my employees to their fine facility and have invested over 15K in kits and products. Our company has benefited hundreds of thousands of dollars over the last 6 years and would and have recommended them to others. This persons complaint should be taken very lightly in my opinion. He doesn'r state how he was ripped off or even what product he bought. Did he attend training for the kit he bought or did he go the cheap route and try to figure it out on his own? Their training programs are top notch and very reasonable for the return on the dollar. Of course, hard work and some common sense are required to run your own business and not everyone can do it. I do not work for this company and have absolutley nothing to gain by writting this but when I googled the company to order some supplies I saw this pop up and felt the company had unfairly been attacked. In the 6 years plus I have dealt with them they have been nothing short of fantastic. One of my employees who trained in the PDR repair now makes in excess of 90k a year for 3 years in a row. Get your facts before spending your hard earned money but I don't believe any hard working literate person could go wrong with paint bull if they have a good business plan.

Glenn
Huntsville, Alabama

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Worse than Satan

AUTHOR: JImmy - (U.S.A.)

Al Droste is a snake oil salesman. Since he got my $7000 I haven't heard from him once and the product I bought is useless, just like snakeoil. I cannot get one scrap of help that was promised to me and to be honest I am at my wits end. Does anyone know how to get a refund from these jerks?

Paint BULL**** Liars

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

When I spoke with Al Drostie at Paint bull, the sales guy, (here is his home number 800-800-5725). He "splained" the business profile to me. I say "splained" because of my accent he figured I was dumb and could not understand what he was saying. I have news for him, even though I signed the contract and sent him my franchise money, I still understand that I should receive support, guidance, training which I have not gotten. The3 $10,00 I sent for the franchise fee and the additional $6,500 I have spent for tools and "corporate software" are about to be refunded, by the president of the company Sam Walton of Colortec, Al will be getting his commissions adjusted.