Complaint Review: Paint Zoom

• Updated: Fri, October 19, 2012

• Reported By: Hotpink4me — Redmond Oregon United States of America
Paint Zoom

Paint Zoom Rip off Internet

I was going to order a Paint Zoom and went so far as to input my CC# info. But as I was ordering it asked if I wanted to pay extra for faster shipping or wait the 3 weeks it would take. Well I thought in this day and age nothing should take 3 weeks, so I backed out of thw web page. A few days later I checked my bank statement on line and guess what!? Paint Zoom had charged my card $119.94. I called the number and of course it went overseas. I was told they couldn't cancel my order (even though it won't ship for 2 to 3 weeks) They told me once I got the Paint Zoom the refuse it or send it back and my money would be refunded in 2 weeks. So, they are going to have my money for at least 5 weeks! Not happ, not at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paint-Zoom/internet/Paint-Zoom-Rip-off-Internet-957223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paint Zoom